Paranormal Talk

BloodrayneZA

I believe in that energy, experiencing it almost daily, tuning into other people's senses. Sometimes I get asked where are the cameras or bug/wire. But how do you control and direct it?
A lot of practice. More than often, it catches me unaware. I’ve been told that in order to switch it off if it gets too busy is to build a wall around yourself. It does work but I choose not to in certain circumstances.

ForceFate_

Sounds like you're tired so if don't do your story tonight it's okay. Don't want you rushing and missing on some juicy details.

Bizarre is perhaps apt to describe the phenomenon. It's like the bizarre ghost neutrinos scientists found in Antarctica, behaving like a standard model for physics doesn't exist.
Back...

We were on our way to some event (can't recall what it was). The whole journey was uneventful until that point. Our journey started in the early hours of the morning; around 04h00 to be precise, with plans to arrive at our destination just after 07h00. It was a fairly quiet road in the backwaters. The surface was decent, with a large hard shoulder and no vegetation from the edge of the shoulder. A few tens of metres out, it was sparsely wooded so, we could make out shapes in the wintry twilight.

Suddenly our leisurely ride was broken by approaching headlights. It was a minibus. As it got closer, I noticed a woman figure attempting to cross the road. The minibus hooted and drove past. My SO froze in her seat. I almost swerved as the figure somehow disappeared from around the A-pillars of both cars as they sped past each other. I thought the minibus was going to hit her. As we drove past, I looked in the rear view mirror, expecting to see the taxi slow down/stop. It didn't. Also, there was no sign of a woman. As I was making a u-turn, I asked SO if she saw what I saw. "I saw a woman in black clothes about to jump in front of the car. I thought you were going to hit her, then she disappeared". This is pretty much what I saw as well. I illuminated the road, hoping to see signs of a human or telltale signs of an accident. I saw or heard nothing.

Later that day, we visited my parents. I asked non-specific question about the area and she confirmed were were not the first people to encounter the woman in black clothes. Weeks prior to our encounter, someone apparently went off the road and when questioned, he reported seeing a woman cross in front his car, so he swerved to avoid her.

Something like that. Maybe it's a hologram :geek:

Jings

Back...

We were on our way to some event (can't recall what it was). The whole journey was uneventful until that point. Our journey started in the early hours of the morning; around 04h00 to be precise, with plans to arrive at our destination just after 07h00. It was a fairly quiet road in the backwaters. The surface was decent, with a large hard shoulder and no vegetation from the edge of the shoulder. A few tens of metres out, it was sparsely wooded so, we could make out shapes in the wintry twilight.

Suddenly our leisurely ride was broken by approaching headlights. It was a minibus. As it got closer, I noticed a woman figure attempting to cross the road. The minibus hooted and drove past. My SO froze in her seat. I almost swerved as the figure somehow disappeared from around the A-pillars of both cars as they sped past each other. I thought the minibus was going to hit her. As we drove past, I looked in the rear view mirror, expecting to see the taxi slow down/stop. It didn't. Also, there was no sign of a woman. As I was making a u-turn, I asked SO if she saw what I saw. "I saw a woman in black clothes about to jump in front of the car. I thought you were going to hit her, then she disappeared". This is pretty much what I saw as well. I illuminated the road, hoping to see signs of a human or telltale signs of an accident. I saw or heard nothing.

Later that day, we visited my parents. I asked non-specific question about the area and she confirmed were were not the first people to encounter the woman in black clothes. Weeks prior to our encounter, someone apparently went off the road and when questioned, he reported seeing a woman cross in front his car, so he swerved to avoid her.

Intriguing story. What makes it amazing is that someone else reporting having seen the woman in black clothes.

Maybe someone from the future is playing a prank.

Jings

Lots of practice @JIngs.

look up Reiki. It’s pretty much the same thing.
Tried a Reikhi course and I didn't feel the whole energy vibe going on with the process.

Perhaps I'm not cut out to be spiritual in the conventional sense, or maybe my approach or mindset needs to change.

Must say it does fill me with curiousity and wonder. On Friday during Brian Holloway's live session members where hearing Bio's name and his mom's name. I was wowed. How did it all connect? Maybe that's my problem, questioning it too much, being too amazed.

Do you think wonder and amazement can create a block in developing the skills to control and direct it at will?

ForceFate_

Intriguing story. What makes it amazing is that someone else reporting having seen the woman in black clothes.

Maybe someone from the future is playing a prank.
If I hadn't seen it myself, I would have dismissed it as a lie. It sounds so far fetched it may just be a prank. The minibus hooted, indicating the driver may have seen the "woman" as well. And right there, in front of us, the figure disappeared.

I don't know what to make of it. The apparition was that "clear" and SO saw the entire thing as well. Maybe I'll come up with a logical explanation one day.

Jings

If I hadn't seen it myself, I would have dismissed it as a lie. It sounds so far fetched it may just be a prank. The minibus hooted, indicating the driver may have seen the "woman" as well. And right there, in front of us, the figure disappeared.

I don't know what to make of it. The apparition was that "clear" and SO saw the entire thing as well. Maybe I'll come up with a logical explanation one day.

Not sure if there's any logical explanation but it's an awesome story to tell your grandkids. Can you remember what kind of black dress the lady was wearing, if it was old fashion or contemporary?

ForceFate_

Not sure if there's any logical explanation but it's an awesome story to tell your grandkids. Can you remember what kind of black dress the lady was wearing, if it was old fashion or contemporary?
Contemporary from what I could make out. She was carrying a handbag but that's about all detail I recall. It was surreal, especially when the figure suddenly...wasn't there.

I

Jings

Contemporary from what I could make out. She was carrying a handbag but that's about all detail I recall. It was surreal, especially when the figure suddenly...wasn't there.

I
Been thinking about doing a spirit box session but prefer engaging with spirits of the living. Spirits of the dead make me nervous, ie, the "lost souls" stuck on earth.

BloodrayneZA

Back...

Not the first but many stories similar around the world. Read up in the legend of Lemontree Passage.

BloodrayneZA

My personal favourite when I was a child growing up - a story I read from a book given to me by my grandparents.

Eliza Meiring lived during the mid-19th century, in the picturesque Matroosberg mountain range. She fell madly in love with her partner Frans and, when the pair agreed to marry, Eliza demanded he brings her a red disa (flower) from the peaks.

However, this pre-marital bliss turned into heartbreak when Frans died trying to collect the flower. Eliza went insane and was deemed mentally ill, wailing for her deceased love. Eventually, she was able to break out of her confines at home.

She visited the site where Frans tumbled but, overcome with grief, she also fell to her death. Eliza still wanders the crags of the Matroosberg as a pale ghost in her long white dress. She makes her appearance on certain moonlit nights, crying and wringing her hands in distress.

Jings

Quick session on Echovox. Nothing out of the ordinary, people going about their business except for a couple oddities. Is Celtic dream another song and who's the collective wanting peace on earth?

I heard my win comes. Super joke. You look dashing.
Gifts. You just friendly. He's healthy. I'm employed. Very good.
Best fun. Love yeah. A kiss.
Find the light. I am. We want peace on earth. Celtic dream.
Louis bought this lavender hand cream. Pedro works all day. Nice and hard. Look, I'm busy. He's quiet.
I've got a bullet hole. It still hurts. This is crazy. Hardly.
Abdul asked me last week. Watch this show.

BloodrayneZA

What smells did you note?
The smell of soap after a shower, burning electronics, men’s cologne, and I keep seeing shadows as well - kept thinking it was my housemate coming in to troll me but he was either in the other room sitting in front of the pc or downstairs.