Paranormal Talk

LD50

Think I told this before on that other forum. When I was about 6 yrs old I had a recurring dream that scared the shit out of me.
Always the same: Big open field with daisies like in the Namaqualand but just much greener. Then all these old tannies with long loose hanging grey hair, dressed in their sleeping gowns, came running bare foot towards me from all the wind directions known to man.
Each of them had a fly squatter in hand, that cheap square plastic one with all the little fucking holes in it.
They all ran closing in on me at the same distance and when the eventually reached me, they bliksemed the living crap outa me. I always woke myself up with a scream

BloodrayneZA

Think I told this before on that other forum. When I was about 6 yrs old I had a recurring dream that scared the shit out of me.
Always the same: Big open field with daisies like in the Namaqualand but just much greener. Then all these old tannies with long loose hanging grey hair, dressed in their sleeping gowns, came running bare foot towards me from all the wind directions known to man.
Each of them had a fly squatter in hand, that cheap square plastic one with all the little fucking holes in it.
They all ran closing in on me at the same distance and when the eventually reached me, they bliksemed the living crap outa me. I always woke myself up with a scream
Wow I had one for 3 years straight from 16 til I was 19.

about the world ending, how some of us were transported to a new earth. The new earth was very green, lots of fruit trees.I saw babies and little kids playing with “dangerous” animals such as a lion and cobra peacefully. People in white clothes, lands farmed naturally. No computers, no cars, no machines. Even no winter, summer etc. The climate was the same all year and only the mists in the mornings watered everything.

LD50

Wow I had one for 3 years straight from 16 til I was 19.

about the world ending, how some of us were transported to a new earth. The new earth was very green, lots of fruit trees.I saw babies and little kids playing with “dangerous” animals such as a lion and cobra peacefully. People in white clothes, lands farmed naturally. No computers, no cars, no machines. Even no winter, summer etc. The climate was the same all year and only the mists in the mornings watered everything.
Sounds Biblical

Tribs

Wow that is intense. My recurring dream did not involve me. There was a highway running through farmlands. No street lights. Cars would randomly drive past with their brights on. Then I noticed a woman standing on the side of the road. There were three but I ignored the other two. She was very pretty, with long black hair. She was wearing one of those old fashioned night dresses - but she wasn't from that time. A car drove past and lit her up. she was standing in a pool of blood, blood on her hands and dripping onto her white night dress. She looked at me and screamed. I woke up. Had this dream about 3 or 4 times over 5 years - exactly the same each time.

LD50

Wow that is intense. My recurring dream did not involve me. There was a highway running through farmlands. No street lights. Cars would randomly drive past with their brights on. Then I noticed a woman standing on the side of the road. There were three but I ignored the other two. She was very pretty, with long black hair. She was wearing one of those old fashioned night dresses - but she wasn't from that time. A car drove past and lit her up. she was standing in a pool of blood, blood on her hands and dripping onto her white night dress. She looked at me and screamed. I woke up. Had this dream about 3 or 4 times over 5 years - exactly the same each time.
Geez that's chilling

BloodrayneZA

Sounds Biblical
Yeah funny the dream stopped after I joined a church and read revelations. A new earth and new heavens is mentioned in there.
I’ve had a few bizarre ones. One where I was standing in an open field of green grass when a bolt of lightning struck me out of a stormy sky and next thing I open my eyes to find it was early morning, thick mist around me and I was actually floating in the air, a few metres above the ground, glowing white aura. Not the only bizarre thing there but overnight transformation of white hair and blue eyes. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

LD50

Yeah funny the dream stopped after I joined a church and read revelations. A new earth and new heavens is mentioned in there.
I’ve had a few bizarre ones. One where I was standing in an open field of green grass when a bolt of lightning struck me out of a stormy sky and next thing I open my eyes to find it was early morning, thick mist around me and I was actually floating in the air, a few metres above the ground, glowing white aura. Not the only bizarre thing there but overnight transformation of white hair and blue eyes. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
How much to Fedex whatever you're smoking over this way? Peh-lease !!

BloodrayneZA

Another one which I can totally recall from my early 20’s.

I was standing by a rocky carved some sort of building or home. Presumably medieval but of Greek origin - burning light sconces on the sides, it was getting dark and I could see out to the sea. There were older women dressed in a light brown dress where the young girls were in white dresses, presumably virgins. I could hear in the background that one of the girls went missing and her name was Monica. Then we rallied together to go look for her and the tombs were below underground through a series of passages in the rock. We arrived at the tombs and suddenly the dead were crawling out of their tombs, wielding knives and magic. The girls struck back with magic and I stamped my staff in the ground sending out brilliant white light through the whole area. All the undead turned into piles of ash.

maybe it’s the pc games, but I didn’t start playing TES til my late 20s. I was 25 into IT and at least 27 when I started gaming.

Jings

I used to be relatively sceptical but curious about reincarnation and asked the spirits to show me a future lifetime.

The following evening dreamed about being a young teenage boy of mixed Asian and black race, going with a friend to a mall. This was no ordinary place as the escalators were totally see-through and the floor we went to mimicked the seaside. But everything seemed so artificial, at least through the eyes of this lifetime.

Seemed far fetched but upon searching on the net it seems we already have technology to make see-through metal. Somehow spirit world continuously opens the gateway to new knowledge.

I

Jings

Short session today using Echovox. I wonder who's the partypants. What is a partypants?

7 July 2020

My friend is a partypants. My honey. Talk to the accountant. Give a gift. Peace on my journey. Watch Facebook. Talk to me, beautiful. I remember those films. Jen, sleep with me. Dad, speak to me.
There goes Wentzel in the park. Hello Oscar. Yesterrrday. Don't make it obvious. Walk. What does that mean? It should work. Go to the fountain. Your mother drives me mad. Right direction. Let me explain. Piece of paper.
Hello Jase. I saw your dad. Dad's accountant. Please forgive me. Been rocking with the British.
Candy meet Dave. Not very impressive. It's weird. Dispatch.

Smuggy

I used to be relatively sceptical but curious about reincarnation and asked the spirits to show me a future lifetime.

The following evening dreamed about being a young teenage boy of mixed Asian and black race, going with a friend to a mall. This was no ordinary place as the escalators were totally see-through and the floor we went to mimicked the seaside. But everything seemed so artificial, at least through the eyes of this lifetime.

Seemed far fetched but upon searching on the net it seems we already have technology to make see-through metal. Somehow spirit world continuously opens the gateway to new knowledge.

I
This post about the shopping mall gave me the chills. I have some really weird dreams sometimes. Do we have a dreams thread?

Jings

This post about the shopping mall gave me the chills. I have some really weird dreams sometimes. Do we have a dreams thread?
We don't have a dreams thread. Interested in learning about your really weird dreams

Jings

@Tribs Don't know if you remember discussing black death in the MyBB thread. Turns out it has become a weird reality. Something bizarre is happening to this world.

Tribs

@Tribs Don't know if you remember discussing black death in the MyBB thread. Turns out it has become a weird reality. Something bizarre is happening to this world.

My question is - who randomly goes around testing squirrels for plagues ? Why did they feel the need to test that squirrel ?

This is interesting - I thought these things were no longer an issue

Jings

My question is - who randomly goes around testing squirrels for plagues ? Why did they feel the need to test that squirrel ?

This is interesting - I thought these things were no longer an issue
Good question. A bit of digging revealed someone in the town had spotted 15 dead squirrels and officials tested one of them.

BloodrayneZA

Good question. A bit of digging revealed someone in the town had spotted 15 dead squirrels and officials tested one of them.

Yeah the only thing they would do testing is because it's either sick or have died in large numbers. Same goes for rabies - you always test the dogs or wild canines, just to be on the safe side after someone's been bitten.