Paranormal Talk

Jings

Almost forgot, following on from post 258 & 259, I think it the birthday was related to OMB and I got the grammar wrong, because his birthday is 3rd August. That means there are no 3 wines in the drawer, only one. Who leaves a bottle of wine in a drawer? 🤔

Jings

Tonight used an app called Project Paranormal 3 (PP3). Lots of earthy chat:

How long will it take? Looking videos in my bed, in my gown. Erik said consider this. I miss my grandpa. I was Jewish there. Liebenberg. I use hair mousse. Wake up Heather. Drew! Do both. Here's some music for you. Swap books. Are you mad? A g-string. Black. I need to walk now. The x. Allison see you later. My ulcer. Here's a bit of brocolli. Uh-uh. A little bit, it's not much. Ed tell your father. Andrew are you at work? Ar, this helps. I hear voices. Here's a book with the answers. I hope it snows. Hold it. Ooh nurse looks good. Hey. Ockert, hello. You know these people. Uncle you know the saying. Sad daughter. Love hurts. I really like the boy. Don't get involved now. Ed. How long is this piece of wood?

Jings

Need opinions. Do you think the future is cast in stone or do you think there are sets of probabilities for the picking. Can knowledge of the future change an outcome altogether?

Asking from experience. I heard a couple years ago on the broken radio someone is on drugs and not eating, throwing up etc. Heard recently that a body is discovered in a flat. Someone's died and a neighbour called Noelene finds him a few days later. It's traumatic for her as it involved flies.

Found out last week it's someone I know who knows this person. He's epileptic, drinks a lot and addicted to crystal meth. Turns out he kicked out the guy living with him and now staying by himself. Upon hearing the information, the person I know contacted the man's sister, who went to fetch him and take him back to her home. He keeps running away to feed his addiction. Staying in cheap accommodation is not too difficult as he receives a social grant.

Very difficult situation, because I think a large part of this man's problem is that he's gay in a highly conservative Christian family who believe gays can become straight through Jesus.

dabean

Need opinions. Do you think the future is cast in stone or do you think there are sets of probabilities for the picking. Can knowledge of the future change an outcome altogether?

Asking from experience. I heard a couple years ago on the broken radio someone is on drugs and not eating, throwing up etc. Heard recently that a body is discovered in a flat. Someone's died and a neighbour called Noelene finds him a few days later. It's traumatic for her as it involved flies.

Found out last week it's someone I know who knows this person. He's epileptic, drinks a lot and addicted to crystal meth. Turns out he kicked out the guy living with him and now staying by himself. Upon hearing the information, the person I know contacted the man's sister, who went to fetch him and take him back to her home. He keeps running away to feed his addiction. Staying in cheap accommodation is not too difficult as he receives a social grant.

Very difficult situation, because I think a large part of this man's problem is that he's gay in a highly conservative Christian family who believe gays can become straight through Jesus.
I definitely think it's not cast in stone. I have no idea what's actually happening though sorry.

satanboy

The SO loves the paranormal shows (paranormal investigation series). I have watched many with her, I am yet to see bit of credible evidence. It is hilarious to see how these investigators scare themselves to shit.

BloodrayneZA

The SO loves the paranormal shows (paranormal investigation series). I have watched many with her, I am yet to see bit of credible evidence. It is hilarious to see how these investigators scare themselves to shit.
Try Paranormal State, I call bullshit on some of the episodes

Jings

Don't watch those shows so don't know what happens there but I think the phenomenon is something to be experienced personally.

In the paranormal world many claim to be experts yet there's no objective description of the phenomenon. For all we know apparitions could be recordings of events in the past that are sub-layered into the present.

Likely it's best that there's no scientific evidence. Recently I've discovered something really interesting and what the paranormal community is investigating is only the tip of the iceberg. There are so many facets to the actuality it seems quite unreal. It would be a travesty if politicians around the world cottoned on though. We'd be fighting a different kind of war and a whole new monster.

In the meanwhile it seems like there are people out there who really enjoy being scared. Could it be the adrenalin rush?

dabean

In the meanwhile it seems like there are people out there who really enjoy being scared. Could it be the adrenalin rush?
Probably.

Everything slows down and my internal narrative shuts up for once. Not fun to be insulting yourself all the time.

You can get the same feeling from being on the edge of extreme physical effort.

It's my therapy.

Last edited:

Jings

Probably.

Everything slows down and my internal narrative shuts up for once. Not fun to be insulting yourself all the time.

You can get the same feeling from being on the edge of extreme physical effort.

It's my therapy.
Physical effort is actually beneficial, compared to being scared half to death.

Jings

Did a session on The Unknown app. Lately there are a number of words repeated across all apps, like cream soda and dorado.

Pizza oven. Do you want sauce? It's nice. No words.
Tisha. Nice. February. Sell them. This survey is silly. Slick n polish. Come here Cillier. Veiligheid.
I'm in Malawi. Us. Come join us. Ma se kind. So much woman. I'm not superman. Cream soda. Been saving it. Euros.
Sleep a wink. I've been stuck in the office. Bloody shit. Sent a whatsapp. That guy. Sweet dreams.
In me you trust. Talk about fairness. Jay. I'll prove it, right. An opportunity. Take a chance. Dorado.