Over 18 (was 35, 50) in SA? Register for vaccination NOW!

emam

Ok I think the problem is that medical aid members think that they're entitled and won't go to government sites.
They need to understand that these places like Claremont and n1 city are government sites too, just run by discovery.
Someone was kicking up a fuss yesterday, saying that they're a discovery member and this is their time slot.... Well, sorry for you, it don't make you any more special than the next person
Just my two cents

satanboy

Ok I think the problem is that medical aid members think that they're entitled and won't go to government sites.
They need to understand that these places like Claremont and n1 city are government sites too, just run by discovery.
Someone was kicking up a fuss yesterday, saying that they're a discovery member and this is their time slot.... Well, sorry for you, it don't make you any more special than the next person
Just my two cents
When Discovery tells you that you have an appointment at a certain time, you assume they are not lying.

greg0205

Dis-Chem Fourways... Gonna say about two and a half hours from the back of the queue to shot in the arm.

IMG_1087.jpeg

IMG_1088.jpeg

biometrics

4 x zig zag in the last garage, in the final one now. Then the queue inside of unknown length.

IMG_20210706_142710.jpg