Over 18 (was 35, 50) in SA? Register for vaccination NOW!

biometrics

They did my housemate too which is on the EVDS but haven't received a code but she is with Momentum though.

Spizz

So how are the arms this morning? Mine feels a little bit tender but nothing I can say is sore. My wife however couldn’t sleep on her arm and is still feeling a lot of pain in the upper arm where she was jabbed yesterday.

biometrics

So how are the arms this morning? Mine feels a little bit tender but nothing I can say is sore. My wife however couldn’t sleep on her arm and is still feeling a lot of pain in the upper arm where she was jabbed yesterday.
Both us just a little sore arm when you touch it. No fever or other symptoms so far.

@emam

emam

Both us just a little sore arm when you touch it. No fever or other symptoms so far.

@emam
Yeah, I know about it, thanks
We're going to wait until next week. Might try Lentegeur.
Friends of mine, who I went with to n1 city the other day, went to du noon clinic yesterday and were in and out in 45 minutes

biometrics

Yeah, I know about it, thanks
We're going to wait until next week. Might try Lentegeur.
Friends of mine, who I went with to n1 city the other day, went to du noon clinic yesterday and were in and out in 45 minutes
There is a drive through in Atlantis where you stay in your car. I believe it takes an hour. Someone posted about it here but can’t recall who.

greg0205

Yup, just the arm, 'tho I napped like a boss yesterday afternoon, and I'm telling folks it was only because I was treating vaccine related tiredness.

biometrics

My sister got a call back from Clicks in Stellenbosch, she is going this afternoon. They said it takes 20minutes. So check with your local Clicks.

emam

Apparently Claremont ran out of vaccines today.
Don't know if the O is telling lies..... He's prone to

emam

While in the queue yesterday I got that rumour. It was wrong.
He said one of his staff members was there and had to leave, but, as I said, with him, you never know if he's lying or not

emam

He said one of his staff members was there and had to leave, but, as I said, with him, you never know if he's lying or not
Got it wrong, just shows how I read his messages
They got cancelation messages for tomorrow
0d5756ea217c0167756d7a7af145884f.jpg

biometrics

My colleague who was hours ahead of me in the queue whatsapped me to say his friend behind him said so. Was BS. Probably turned away for not being registered more likely.

biometrics

We heard today that if you qualify and have registered with EVDS, you can walk into Zwelihle and be out in no time.
Clinic in Swartdam road? Maybe for the next one. Not going to drive to Cape Town for the next. Was worth it for the first though.