Is this our new home?

Spizz

No any one who buys apple and then having to buy accessories.

Absolutely. I’m a dyed in the wool iPhone user, but I’ve just ditched my MacBook Pro and given it to my wife. I previously loved the 2 x Airs I had, but these two stupid USB-C ports are the bane of my life. So very happy with my Dell Ultrabook and it’s abundance of USB 3, HDMI, USB-C and Micro SD ports. And its built in SIM card slot.

wizardofid

Absolutely. I’m a dyed in the wool iPhone user, but I’ve just ditched my MacBook Pro and given it to my wife. I previously loved the 2 x Airs I had, but these two stupid USB-C ports are the bane of my life. So very happy with my Dell Ultrabook and it’s abundance of USB 3, HDMI, USB-C and Micro SD ports. And its built in SIM card slot.

lol I think if apple uses the same approach their revenue would be half of what it is now. Apple hardware is actually pretty awesome, I just can't get past their ethics and OS.....

Spizz

lol I think if apple uses the same approach their revenue would be half of what it is now. Apple hardware is actually pretty awesome, I just can't get past their ethics and OS.....

I don’t mind the OS, it’s the lack of ports that doesn’t suit the way I use it. Fine if you are in the US and everyone is sharing through the cloud and wirelessly, but I’m often working in places with slow or no internet and I need to constantly use usb, SD and hdmi.

wizardofid

I don’t mind the OS, it’s the lack of ports that doesn’t suit the way I use it. Fine if you are in the US and everyone is sharing through the cloud and wirelessly, but I’m often working in places with slow or no internet and I need to constantly use usb, SD and hdmi.

Never been a guy that wanted cool gadgets and stuff, I use my phone as a phone. Got a lenovo laptop 3 weeks ago, loaded work software on it, charge it once a week, and basically use it as a backup when the power is out. Got a few tablets, a PSP, and powerbanks out of necessity rather then wanting gadgets as our power goes out often.

I just don't get the appeal of apple..

Spliffcat

Our new home. Well who can I insult to get my first infraction..
Just kidding.
Hello Weirdo's.

wizardofid

Fuck that shit just browsed mybb ,the amount on dick measurements going on pissed me off and headed to off topic found some solace there at least, until this shit blows over I am avoiding the news section entirely...just can't handle that shit any more.I have seen quite a few regulars also avoid that section now.

X3rP3Nt

Fuck that shit just browsed mybb ,the amount on dick measurements going on pissed me off and headed to off topic found some solace there at least, until this shit blows over I am avoiding the news section entirely...just can't handle that shit any more.I have seen quite a few regulars also avoid that section now.

There's a thread in the news section there about dick measurements?! :oops::oops:😱:unsure:

wizardofid

There's a thread in the news section there about dick measurements?! :oops::oops:😱:unsure:
Every thread in the news section as of late is about who is the better know it all expert with the largest epeen....Pretty much a measurement contest

wizardofid

Yah it happens on forums... Everyone is a keyboard warrior expert in just about everything... (sigh).
Oh well trolls and warriors won't last long here, there is no safety net in the form of mods to go cry to if your touchy feelings get hurt.If there is ever any mods they should be don't take no shit and take this dildo up your ass for being an dick.

Trolls have zero incentive to push limits and you can just tell warriors to fuck off.

I would rather punish the idiots by giving them a nice title, or make all their posts pink, or some thing evil.Banning never fixes any thing.I have been banned twice in my live, once on carb for being a dick to a girl, and pcformat for swearing.

Lupus

Wait why does this have a sort of Evil sod feel to it? The spinoff of Prophecy, which I did end up spending more time on Evilsod (may it rest in peace)

Textile Guy

Wait why does this have a sort of Evil sod feel to it?

A bit like masturbating in your mates house .... knowing his wife will likely blame him for the stains should you not get caught first, or more like dropping one in a lift and moving aside as if it were the fat tannie next to you?

X3rP3Nt

Oh well trolls and warriors won't last long here, there is no safety net in the form of mods to go cry to if your touchy feelings get hurt.If there is ever any mods they should be don't take no shit and take this dildo up your ass for being an dick.

Trolls have zero incentive to push limits and you can just tell warriors to fuck off.

I would rather punish the idiots by giving them a nice title, or make all their posts pink, or some thing evil.Banning never fixes any thing.I have been banned twice in my live, once on carb for being a dick to a girl, and pcformat for swearing.

Change their avatar pic. Lots of options I can think of.... *evil grin*