Is this our new home?

Tribs

You said you are easy, but playing hard to get, make up you mind woman.!!!
No - you said I was easy. I said it didn't take much. But regardless - free doesn't make one rich. And the only reason anyone would get to stare at my feet in high heeled shoes, is to make me money. A select clientele.

wizardofid

No - you said I was easy. I said it didn't take much. But regardless - free doesn't make one rich. And the only reason anyone would get to stare at my feet in high heeled shoes, is to make me money. A select clientele.
Select clientele ? So one person.

wizardofid

Knowing how far off the scale this fetish is - sadly I will be lucky to get one. But one is a start. We can always consider adding other body parts to draw more interest.
Other ? South or north of the border ?

wizardofid

Do we have to specify ? There is plenty of viewable material in all directions. One would assume.
Yeah like iam going to get excited with you rubbing your elbow, screaming oh, you like that, mmhmhm yeah, oh that is nice....

biometrics

I once stayed in Edgemead, which is famous for the high school girl that crushed a goldfish with her high heels while giving some german a kak blowjob.

Tribs

Yeah like iam going to get excited with you rubbing your elbow, screaming oh, you like that, mmhmhm yeah, oh that is nice....
I guess that would all depend on what I was rubbing my elbow. And I was talking about north and south - not east and west. But that is assuming I am vertical. Things change when I become prone.

Tribs

I once stayed in Edgemead, which is famous for the high school girl that crushed a goldfish with her high heels while giving some german a kak blowjob.
:oops: I am scared to know how you found that out. I - luckily - never saw this fetish video (and have no desire to either), but I assume that the fish was out of water at the time, so in unbearable agony. She probably put an end to its suffering.

Tribs

TBH, if I use the same language there as here ..... and I am bound to fuckitup sooner than later ........ waal
Naaah you are an adult - you should have the right to use all the words in the dictionary (Urban included)