Is this our new home?

Bryn

Welcome to the Apple appreciation club.

My appreciation for Apple is limited. For Macs, much less so. Turns out I just needed to install uBar and Magnet to fix macOS's biggest issues.

Bryn

Just so long as you use an iPhone you'll be fine.

Maybe when Apple does something about that refresh rate and planet-sized notch.

If the 2020 iPhone isn't shit, I probably will switch. If only because I'm gatvol of waiting for Google to bring paid news subscriptions to the platform. The free, ad-ridden crap in Google News doesn't cut it for me.

wizardofid

Naaah you are an adult - you should have the right to use all the words in the dictionary (Urban included)
Still with in reason....Bitches be crazy is fine to me compared to calling some one a crazy bitch, unless it is true just find it distasteful, even when jesting.The cool thing is while it is there most people are adults likely won't even resort to using it any ways.

Unless you want to swear in Afrikaans which to be honest is so expressive.Ek gaan moer tot sewe soorte kak wit sit, just isnt the same in english.

Dave

Maybe when Apple does something about that refresh rate and planet-sized notch.

If the 2020 iPhone isn't shit, I probably will switch. If only because I'm gatvol of waiting for Google to bring paid news subscriptions to the platform. The free, ad-ridden crap in Google News doesn't cut it for me.

I'm only pulling your leg, even King Bio has a Oneplus phone ;)

Bryn

I'm only pulling your leg, even King Bio has a Oneplus phone ;)

I'm optimistic that owning an iPhone will make me want to use my phone way, way less. I think I've finally realised why people love iPhone - helps with that work/life balance.

Dave

I'm optimistic that owning an iPhone will make me want to use my phone way, way less. I think I've finally realised why people love iPhone - helps with that work/life balance.

As I've always said, they both have strengths and weaknesses so I suppose the amount of use will depend on what you do on the phone. One of each is still the way to go, best of both worlds :p

wizardofid

New apple device releases is directly tied to suicide rates, coincidence ?