Is this our new home?

Y2K

Just a question to all that joined here, are we leaving myBB or is it just another forum?

SauRoN

I go where there’s content that I feel like replying to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wizardofid

Same here, mybb still has some sections that isnt over run by complete and utter stupidity, ignoring people does help.

SauRoN

Same here, mybb still has some sections that isnt over run by complete and utter stupidity, ignoring people does help.

I always read your username as “wizardfoid”.

For some reason the first time ever I only saw the correct spelling now.

Tribs

I have fomo. I will always be everywhere. But not posting much anywhere - who has time ?!

wizardofid

I always read your username as “wizardfoid”.

For some reason the first time ever I only saw the correct spelling now.

Seriously ? lol Well I named my self after the comic strip, sort of represents my dry humor.Been using it since 1999.It is a rarely used username, so if you spot it likely to be me.However it confuses trolls and idiots as they assume i am a wizard or self proclaimed genius or some thing which, annoys them.Was a rather innocent name choice which annoy keyboard warriors, which in it self led to rather fun ''conversations''.....

SauRoN

Seriously ? lol Well I named my self after the comic strip, sort of represents my dry humor.Been using it since 1999.It is a rarely used username, so if you spot it likely to be me.However it confuses trolls and idiots as they assume i am a wizard or self proclaimed genius or some thing which, annoys them.Was a rather innocent name choice which annoy keyboard warriors, which in it self led to rather fun ''conversations''.....

I tend to think in pictures so the lack of avatar had me read it properly for the first time.

I’ve got a weird kind of dyslexia with forum avatars and nicknames where if they share similar colours in their avatars and then share similar starting letters my brain simply makes it one and the same person.

Found it amusing over the many years on forums when someone suddenly changes their avatar and I notice there is now two of them.

wizardofid

I tend to think in pictures so the lack of avatar had me read it properly for the first time.

I’ve got a weird kind of dyslexia with forum avatars and nicknames where if they share similar colours in their avatars and then share similar starting letters my brain simply makes it one and the same person.

Found it amusing over the many years on forums when someone suddenly changes their avatar and I notice there is now two of them.

Could be worse, I am dyslexic......

biometrics

There are multiple forums in SA so no need to only visit one. MyBB is still a great place to find info. Personally, after being a member since 2003 with zero infractions and the arbitrary repeated infractions and banning the past two years, I have lost enthusiam for the place. I'll only visit it when I want specific info I feel I can get there.

Snyper564

There are multiple forums in SA so no need to only visit one. MyBB is still a great place to find info. Personally, after being a member since 2003 with zero infractions and the arbitrary repeated infractions and banning the past two years, I have lost enthusiam for the place. I'll only visit it when I want specific info I feel I can get there.
agreed I bounce between carb mybb and now here depending on what I want to discuss etc

R

[)roi(]

Same experience re banning for me; first experience of this last month.
A change is always good.

satanboy

I read some articles there, but have stopped posting completely a few months now.