Is this our new home?

OCP

Looks like this place will be fun.... goodbye Mybb's advertorials and Jamie McKane's shty articles.
But the real question is how long will it take before the grotto sells it's soul to Afrihost??
Ping Gian PINGING GIAN!!!!!!!!
Fuck no

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Lupus

A bit like masturbating in your mates house .... knowing his wife will likely blame him for the stains should you not get caught first, or more like dropping one in a lift and moving aside as if it were the fat tannie next to you?
That's incredibly vivid imagery and somehow wondering if you've ever attempted it.

Method

Fuck that shit just browsed mybb ,the amount on dick measurements going on pissed me off and headed to off topic found some solace there at least, until this shit blows over I am avoiding the news section entirely...just can't handle that shit any more.I have seen quite a few regulars also avoid that section now.
I've also moved away from most sections other than Off Topic and Health Wealth whatwhat.

Too many twats around there lately.

Apoc184

I have fomo. I will always be everywhere. But not posting much anywhere - who has time ?!

Same.

Apart from the pictures thread and the odd Photography and Food thread I don't post a lot there either.
I do however read almost everything.

Urist

This is the place where i`ll chill..
mybb for trolling political discussions and scoring fake internet points for expert opinions on how the country should be run.

Textile Guy

@Dave thanks for the invite.

So naughty adult words like 'fuck' are allowed here! [self imposed grammar nazi strikes]

It helps a fuckton. Reason being, when you really want to tell an OP you dont give a fuck, but the option for "fuck" isnt available, makes a small problem ...... fer instance

I dont give a ................ ice cream ......... pork chop ..............cat ............ for crickets sake this is annoying .

Not that either of us actually give a fuck.

Textile Guy

Actually I'm tempted to convert fsck or fukk into fuck. ;)
Happened to me with a girl I knew ..... converted a lets have coffee into fuck, as well as a lets watch a movie - that also became a fuck.
Problem came in when her father converted the pissed off to a fuck off ....

Best damn coffee I ever had.