Girl Talk

Tribs

All girls want is love
from bad boys
tale as old as time, as sung by a lovely old lady
Nope. Not true. Love is a confusion of the brain - brought on by chemical signals. Most girls start out with the rose coloured perspective of love - they are soon shown the harsh reality. Those that remain under the spell - are fortunate indeed.

Fargle

no punani is worth it
happily single now since 2017
will never be with anyone again :)
I almost agreed, but fuck me there has to be some hope for a bit of happiness and sharing life with someone.
It IS difficult and people can be pretty damned full of shit, but I believe compromise can often make it a LOT easier.
I had to escape total control and uncompromising "I'm always right and you're always wrong, even when you're right!" insanity but I'm going to get on with it and not expect anything in the future.
If it happens, great and if not at least I kept an open mind and believed it could still happen again.
As George Carlin said... 'The planet is fine. The people are fucked.' 🤣

Jings

How's every hair doing? Mine is growing bid time. Time to snipe the fringe again tomorrow.

emam

How's every hair doing? Mine is growing bid time. Time to snipe the fringe again tomorrow.
Uggghhh, it's not the growth, it's having to wash and colour it myself.... Haven't done this in about 25 years..... I need to psych myself up to wash it tomorrow, I'm dreading it

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Tribs

Uggghhh, it's not the growth, it's having to wash and colour it myself.... Haven't done this in about 25 years..... I need to psych myself up to wash it tomorrow, I'm dreading it

I cannot go 2 days without washing my hair. I would cut it all off. I get annoyed with long hair and eventually cut it off

emam

I cannot go 2 days without washing my hair. I would cut it all off. I get annoyed with long hair and eventually cut it off
Once a week here, thank God

emam

I was mine everyday.
Hey, listen, instead of laughing at my error, tell me why the forum has disappeared off tapatalk..... It doesnt even find it when I search.... What have I done?
Woe is me😕😕😕