Girl Talk

BloodrayneZA

Thats damn great advice - I can honestly say that because thats where I am with my life right now (except for the relationship issue).

I woke up one day, said fukkit - I was an executive director - cruised in resigned - bummed around for a few months, and had a gas with all my SA mates - got the shits with not being employable in SA - fucked off to the US for two weeks, got a job and here I am - paid retirement (well, I do work but ......)

Thats damn good advice girl !! Love it!!
Yup I speak from experience. We spend all our time and energy into something so bad, then when it ends, it's all for nothing and we spend years figuring out if we were the issue or if something was wrong with us.

It took me 10+ years to recognise a narcissistic type and know that it's not my fault. Then we beat ourselves over not actually leaving earlier to avoid the damage that a narcissistic person does.

Im no longer taking shit from people like this. If you can't respect, then I'm moving on with my life.

Textile Guy

It took me 10+ years to recognise a narcissistic type and know that it's not my fault. Then we beat ourselves over not actually leaving earlier to avoid the damage that a narcissistic person does.

Im no longer taking shit from people like this. If you can't respect, then I'm moving on with my life.

Awesome -

I know you have bad days, but moving on means the good days out number the bad.

My eldest son is a narcissist. I know how you feel - I really do.
Say no more :(

Moosedrool

I nearly married a psychopath. Manipulative, no guilt, no conscience and any decision she made had to be looked at very carefully if they seemed generous. Up until today sh's the smartest person I've ever met.

Imagine a narcissist who would pass a lie detecter test.

Jings

I nearly married a psychopath. Manipulative, no guilt, no conscience and any decision she made had to be looked at very carefully if they seemed generous. Up until today sh's the smartest person I've ever met.

You were engaged to her? What was the trigger in your head that raised the alarm bells?

BloodrayneZA

Ah that has happened. They're perfectionists in every way

Papa Smurf

thank fuck i am such a chilled person, i drink and get merry and put good music on :) Often then i just go make a nice campfire
no GF has ever raised her voice at me, and neither me to her.
i dont believe in fighting, but i do like a good banter argument where i know i am going to win and its all fun and laughters thereafter, all in good Jester

i had a narcissistic boss recently for 10 years or more and he took years out of my life in physical and mental health and the cause of my failed relationships, so glad the doos resigned and moved to UK for good. He would have me in tears on a daily basis at work literally, and the funny part is he always tries and thinks we are brilliant friends. The last 2 years of my life on my own away from him have been the happiest times since i was a kid :)

emam

thank fuck i am such a chilled person, i drink and get merry and put good music on :) Often then i just go make a nice campfire
no GF has ever raised her voice at me, and neither me to her.
i dont believe in fighting, but i do like a good banter argument where i know i am going to win and its all fun and laughters thereafter, all in good Jester

i had a narcissistic boss recently for 10 years or more and he took years out of my life in physical and mental health and the cause of my failed relationships, so glad the doos resigned and moved to UK for good. He would have me in tears on a daily basis at work literally, and the funny part is he always tries and thinks we are brilliant friends. The last 2 years of my life on my own away from him have been the happiest times since i was a kid :)
So why are you still single?

emam

Some people prefer it.
I have never lived alone ever.
I get what you're saying.... Sometimes I wish I had my own space, but then again, throughout my marriage and the 2 long term relationships I've had, I've never been with anyone who's "on top" of me, and we gave each other freedom to do as we wish..... Like going out with friends on our own, etc.

Oh, and I have cigarettes again

Papa Smurf

So why are you still single?
bacause i forget over time to give attention, the attention a girl needs (and im still confused as to what that is)
gf then thinks and assumes i am not in love AND cheating
and im not cheating
wtf?
tried so many times to say No not true, but i cant win an argument when a SO is angry or suspicious

oh well, such is life

emam

bacause i forget over time to give attention, the attention a girl needs (and im still confused as to what that is)
and im not cheating
wtf?
tried so many times to say No not true, but i cant win an argument when a SO is angry or suspicious

oh well, such is life
Lol.... You're funny Chucky

Urist

and im not cheating
wtf?

oh well, such is life
Just throw her with chocolates and wait about a week, things will get better.