Girl Talk

emam

Isn't there anything fun you could do while colouring your hair to make the experience better?
It's the washing of it.... Lol.... I use half a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and then I let it dry naturally.... Takes about 8 hours and it's a wavey mess...... There's sooooooo much of it

Jings

It's the washing of it.... Lol.... I use half a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and then I let it dry naturally.... Takes about 8 hours and it's a wavey mess...... There's sooooooo much of it
Haha you say soooo much of it like it's a bad thing. Gorgeous hair needs TLC.

biometrics

Hey, listen, instead of laughing at my error, tell me why the forum has disappeared off tapatalk..... It doesnt even find it when I search.... What have I done?
Woe is me😕😕😕
Was fixed an hour or two ago, needed to update the forum tapatalk thingy.

emam

Haha you say soooo much of it like it's a bad thing. Gorgeous hair needs TLC.
Exactly, it needs tlc from someone else's hands, I can't deal with it.

I cursed it all my life, and then lost it all😕. I swore never to curse it again, but, alas

Jings

Exactly, it needs tlc from someone else's hands, I can't deal with it.

I cursed it all my life, and then lost it all😕. I swore never to curse it again, but, alas

It's okay, won't be forever. Better to be cursed with the hair than that pesky virus floating around.

biometrics

Was fixed an hour or two ago, needed to update the forum tapatalk thingy.
Don't know what is going on. Gone after the forum upgrade. Everything is installed and setup and checked. But it doesn't show in Tapatalk. Might just need to give it an hour to do whatever their servers do in the background.

Jings

Tapatalk seems to have refreshed. Forum is working on the platform again.

emam

Don't know what is going on. Gone after the forum upgrade. Everything is installed and setup and checked. But it doesn't show in Tapatalk. Might just need to give it an hour to do whatever their servers do in the background.
It's working again

Thanks

Tribs

This thread is being underutilised. So I have a question:

When you meet new people for the first time. What sort of things stand out for you? What makes an encounter memorable? What things do you look out for so that you can decide if you like them or not ?

BloodrayneZA

Has anyone ever got to a point where their natural nails grew too long and wanting to cut them short?

I’m at that stage now after battling to grow them for years

15E342D8-D29A-4526-9370-066A13F99307.jpeg

BloodrayneZA

This thread is being underutilised. So I have a question:

When you meet new people for the first time. What sort of things stand out for you? What makes an encounter memorable? What things do you look out for so that you can decide if you like them or not ?
Someone that can utilise their intelligence and make me laugh as well. Looks is not high on my list

emam

Has anyone ever got to a point where their natural nails grew too long and wanting to cut them short?

I’m at that stage now after battling to grow them for years

View attachment 4170
That's not long.... Well, for me, anyway....

Mine are about that length now....Haven't had such short nails in years..... Been battling with them since lockdown as they were protected with gelish for about 15 years before.... But....... This afternoon they're getting their gelish back..... Whoop whoop, so excited

BloodrayneZA

That's not long.... Well, for me, anyway....

Mine are about that length now....Haven't had such short nails in years..... Been battling with them since lockdown as they were protected with gelish for about 15 years before.... But....... This afternoon they're getting their gelish back..... Whoop whoop, so excited
I’m used to having them clipped really short so now with this lockdown, I’m doing less work with my hands and find them difficult bec I’m just not used to having them this long.

emam

I’m used to having them clipped really short so now with this lockdown, I’m doing less work with my hands and find them difficult bec I’m just not used to having them this long.
Before lockdown and today

I'm a girly gal.... Love my long nails

Now, at least they'll grow again with the added protection of the gelish
dc223905c42a5fe034f48f5e9e5de6c1.jpg
6ce45093447eb835d836155673bc2398.jpg

BloodrayneZA

Before lockdown and today

I'm a girly gal.... Love my long nails

Now, at least they'll grow again with the added protection of the gelish
dc223905c42a5fe034f48f5e9e5de6c1.jpg
6ce45093447eb835d836155673bc2398.jpg
So you use gel over your real nails? Not fake nails that’s quite popular

emam

So you use gel over your real nails? Not fake nails that’s quite popular
Yes, for two reasons

I haven't got the patience for nail polish and it chips within 2 days, and, the gelish protects my nails.

I've been lucky to have been blessed with very strong nails.

Never had fake nails in my life

BloodrayneZA

Yes, for two reasons

I haven't got the patience for nail polish and it chips within 2 days, and, the gelish protects my nails.

I've been lucky to have been blessed with very strong nails.

Never had fake nails in my life
True story. Nail polish on mine just literally peels off after an hour which is why I’m asking about gel. I need to give that a try.