Girl Talk

BloodrayneZA

Are women any different to men in that respect, though? I often don't know what I want, or stop caring about most things.
Nope, you're correct. Sometimes I don't know what I want but there is one thing I know I want is to be happy.

BloodrayneZA

Question is to dye my hair or not. I have full white roots now in more places than I did last year. The rest of my hair is a mix of red, blonde and brown from previous home dye jobs.

BloodrayneZA

Dye it silver, then you won't notice the new strands.
I tried before and it didn't last a week - mind you, this was permanent colour dye. I followed all the instructions - my hair is already damaged from all the bleaching as my dark hair required bleaching a few times to get it to a light blonde colour.

Urist

I tried before and it didn't last a week - mind you, this was permanent colour dye. I followed all the instructions - my hair is already damaged from all the bleaching as my dark hair required bleaching a few times to get it to a light blonde colour.
Careful, don't want Khal Drogo to kidnap you

Papa Smurf

Do girls make better potjiekos than boys? I have a friend whose wife makes the best ever potjie, its so good that once a year when we all visit we just all sit back and do nothing except drink beer while she makes the entire potjie.

I mean at the end of the day a potjie is just an outdoor stew. Women have spent their entire lives in the kitchen so it makes sense they know how to cook a bloody stew by now

Tribs

Do girls make better potjiekos than boys? I have a friend whose wife makes the best ever potjie, its so good that once a year when we all visit we just all sit back and do nothing except drink beer while she makes the entire potjie.

I mean at the end of the day a potjie is just an outdoor stew. Women have spent their entire lives in the kitchen so it makes sense they know how to cook a bloody stew by now
Never made one

LD50

Women are so over rated these days

Tribs

:oops: Um.....I don't know.
I was watching her vidz on TIkTok. Sometimes I see something, feel strongly about it in the moment, and share it around without being able to explain why I am doing what I am doing.
Ah I have not seen the tictok of that so have no idea why.

Nicholas

Do you think that it is inappropriate/creepy for a male staff member to greet an attractive female staff member when seeing them for the first time on any given day, or is it safer to pretend that they don't exist unless they notice and greet the male staff member? this is something I feel uncomfortable about.