eBucks

Sinbad

Ah, so you took that position.
I did. It appears it may be a good stepping stone - manager already wants me getting involved in various architecture forums with a view to moving to one of those teams

biometrics

They are working on fixing that
They tried the T&C thing about needing a Clicks Club card and I pointed out that was not a condition in the banner advert on the eBucks site which I screen shotted as I knew they will screw it up. Took until now but I won. Fuckers. R200 is real money.

Spizz

Looks like the big push is their virtual card. Fine. I will create one and assign it to a few places to satisfy their rules. Ffs.

It’s the same every year. Cruising along nicely on level 5, racking up the points then boom, all change. I lose interest for a coupon of months before I realise I’m losing out big time then I jump through the hoops again.

biometrics

It’s the same every year. Cruising along nicely on level 5, racking up the points then boom, all change. I lose interest for a coupon of months before I realise I’m losing out big time then I jump through the hoops again.
It's a viscous cycle!

:p

Sinbad

I think this will be my last allocation... Aside from some smart spend this month when I put the last of the shipping costs on the credit card.

it's been a fantastic trip.

biometrics

Paying your municipal Easypay account through the Clicks website works. Good way to maximise your Checkers and Clicks spend if you are already maxing your Checkers.

@Spizz

Spizz

Paying your municipal Easypay account through the Clicks website works. Good way to maximise your Checkers and Clicks spend if you are already maxing your Checkers.

@Spizz

Yep. I’ve changed my habits recently and have been paying my municipal account at checkers and the electricity at clicks.

biometrics

Yep. I’ve changed my habits recently and have been paying my municipal account at checkers and the electricity at clicks.
Oh do you get two bills? We get everything on one. Or do you split payment?

You don't need to go to Clicks, you can pay on their website.

Spizz

Oh do you get two bills? We get everything on one. Or do you split payment?

You don't need to go to Clicks, you can pay on their website.

We get two separate bills. And yes I pay online using the Clicks app.

biometrics

Don't rely on transactions made on the last day(s) of the month. Got caught out last month with Uber Eats and Showmax only banking it the next day even though my transactions were on the 30th.

"Important to note: Rewards are calculated from the first to the last day of a calendar month. If a transaction is not processed by a merchant by the last day of the month, it will count towards the new month."