eBucks

biometrics

I spent R22 on 2 bottles of water when I quickly ran into an Engen in Joburg for a pee a couple of weeks ago. Waiting to see if that's going to mess up my fuel spend :rolleyes:
But you have a Discovery card, why not use that?

Spizz

But you have a Discovery card, why not use that?

I grabbed the water as an afterthought on the way out and without thinking just used the Apple Pay that appeared when I flashed my watch.

Only realised what I’d done when I got back in the car

biometrics

I grabbed the water as an afterthought on the way out and without thinking just used the Apple Pay that appeared when I flashed my watch.

I've got two cards loaded on my watch.

Spizz

I’ve got 4

Unfortunately the FNB VCC is the first one that appears.

But no worries, checked the calculator now and I got my ebucks for the fuel spend. They obviously realised it wasn’t fuel and I got over R500 back.

Bumper month for me actually as I’ve started using clicks and checkers for paying bills :D

biometrics

I’ve got 4

Unfortunately the FNB VCC is the first one that appears.

But no worries, checked the calculator now and I got my ebucks for the fuel spend. They obviously realised it wasn’t fuel and I got over R500 back.

Bumper month for me actually as I’ve started using clicks and checkers for paying bills :D
I'm paying my municipal account via Clicks now. :)

SauRoN

And DStv.

And then I pay electricity through the Clicks app using EasyPay. That’s an easy 15% right there.

Sucks about the cap though.

But free is free.

Also so much easier than the piece of shit EasyPay app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

biometrics

65E8AF8E07FE11778BC094EE6FAC4216.jpg

E6F5556078C125086E5AF488CCF690DD.jpg

biometrics

I wonder if the same caps still apply or if that is also doubled?
As @Sinbad says, the cap remains but your % earn doubles. Paying my Easypay account has been earning me 15% so hopefully that will still work.

But note it must be a virtual card online. Don't know if the app qualifies. I pay using their website anyway.

Spizz

Excellent, I pay my municipality and Eskom accounts online using their app, so this is great.

biometrics

In on the calculator. Not bad, R1,500 per month typically without using the 40% discount.