eBucks

biometrics

...is in on the calculator. My worst month in five years, only eB1269 (R127). On the plus side my expenditure is like 1/3 of what it normally was. R0 on fuel and R0 at Checkers.

biometrics

Premier eBucks rules July 2020 - June 2021 attached.

Attachments

• Premier eBucks rules July 2020 - June 2021.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 2

biometrics

Premier changes:

Looks like "Smart Spend" is new. Worth a max of R600 at RL5 for a R25,000 spend? Do you get for example R50 for the first R5,000 and R90 for the next R5,000?

RL5 points requirement is 500 less.

Need to do 6 transactions with the app vs 4 currently.

Quite a lot of points changes. Will wait for the calculator to see what I need to do. But at the moment I earn zero for Checkers and Fuel, so not worth it at all. Stupid Checkers don't do deliveries here.

I see you only earn 2% for credit card spend from "Partners" whereas it didn't matter where you spent before. That's kak.

Papa Smurf

buggar that
i was for many years on Premier and no not how i got there of what i earn, but FNB kept upgrading me over the years.
eventually i was earning 0 ebucks each month because of 1 little fact, i didnt earn R30k a month into my account after tax and whatever

i downgraded myself a years ago back to the lowest, im on Gold now, and i do not give a F whipping out my gold card in public to pay for whatever i am buying

im back on Level 5 eBucks and earning around R400 a month back (y)

biometrics

Where do you get the private client and pw brochure.
This is PC on the eBucks site:

The PC pricing guide:

biometrics

buggar that
i was for many years on Premier and no not how i got there of what i earn, but FNB kept upgrading me over the years.
eventually i was earning 0 ebucks each month because of 1 little fact, i didnt earn R30k a month into my account after tax and whatever

i downgraded myself a years ago back to the lowest, im on Gold now, and i do not give a F whipping out my gold card in public to pay for whatever i am buying

im back on Level 5 eBucks and earning around R400 a month back (y)
I used to do very well from it, like R2k-R3 a month. Until the rule changes last year, down to R1.3k a month. Now with C19 I don't go to Checkers and don't use petrol, so my earn is down to R250. So kinda pointless now. On Premier.

Papa Smurf

yup
and back in the day if you had bought a "smart device" that also earned massive points
not anymore
and the price now paying off a smartdevice over 2 years is fooking stupid, it use to in old days work out cheaper buying it on FNB over 24 months than going into shop and buying it straight out. Thats how i bought my iPad and 2yrs later my MacAir laptop

im very happy with FNB since my Bob T card in 80s and wont go to another bank just yet, but i am sad a little of what they give back to us

beefymoocow

I used to do very well from it, like R2k-R3 a month. Until the rule changes last year, down to R1.3k a month. Now with C19 I don't go to Checkers and don't use petrol, so my earn is down to R250. So kinda pointless now. On Premier.

I hardly shop at checkers. Mostly shop at pick n pay using the discovery discount. Only really pay my bill at checkers now to max out my spend. Rates and taxes and elec easily hits 3k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinbad

Since I stopped shopping at Checkers and using petrol I've got right down.
I even got the double fuel bonus for Q2. Really didn't expect it - car finance was only approved on 30 June.
Neat little haul of 55k this month

biometrics

I even got the double fuel bonus for Q2. Really didn't expect it - car finance was only approved on 30 June.
Neat little haul of 55k this month
Do you go to Checkers? I haven’t been to any shop since 18 March. Not chancing it. Checkers don’t deliver here.