Does this forum tolerate racism?

TabacNW

I think maybe you need to join Rambo the racist in those Basic English for foreign language speakers classes.
Lmao. Now he's branded. Nah..... My English is good enough for me. I'd rather learn more Tswana sentences.

TabacNW

If you really want to learn a useful language you should consider Mandarin, it’s the language of the future for Africa.
Not my future .... Maybe today's youth. Some Tswana will benefit me more. Fanakalo helps but i'd like to speak a more fluent Tswana. Even Zulu.

biometrics

I'm impressed with the restraint shown so far, unlike other forums. I would have thought we'd have to direct some of the discussion to this thread by now, but no luck. ;):p

scudsucker

And as expected the posts after my post accusing this thread of being a circle-jerk..... proved my point.
They proved you to be a racist arsehole.

If that is what you want to project as "your point", then well done, Alice.

Blantyre

One of the funny things as well is how on the other forum, the conservatives don't call out the right-wing conspiracy theories and alt-history that gets posted there, sometimes they even endorse it.

The expert on every topic under the sun was once re-writing the Chris Hani assassination and how it was the ANC actually behind it, lol.

EADC

One of the funny things as well is how on the other forum, the conservatives don't call out the right-wing conspiracy theories and alt-history that gets posted there, sometimes they even endorse it.

The expert on every topic under the sun was once re-writing the Chris Hani assassination and how it was the ANC actually behind it, lol.

The amount of moderate posters who have decent posts have been overrun by the sheer amount of crazy these days it a bit of shame I always enjoyed it not anymore.

And also it's really not necessary to discuss the on goings over their.

Blantyre

The amount of moderate posters who have decent posts have been overrun by the sheer amount of crazy these days it a bit of shame I always enjoyed it not anymore.

There's a far-right grouping that attack anyone moderate or which goes against right-wing revisionism so many moderates either leave or don't comment on historical/political threads.

There are some moderates that have persisted.

(They are keeping tabs on this thread).

biometrics

There's a far-right grouping that attack anyone moderate or which goes against right-wing revisionism so many moderates either leave or don't comment on historical/political threads.

There are some moderates that have persisted.

(They are keeping tabs on this thread).
When News24 closed their comments they moved there.