Does this forum tolerate racism?

scudsucker

I believe this forum can stand on its own.
I think @EADC has a point.

I'd prefer to fight my battles there, over there. (I am, obviously, guilty of bringing shit from there here)

We should not allow cross-board shit, because the only way that ends is an invasion by the aggrieved, and there are more poeses on MyBB than on here.

R

rambo919

There's a far-right grouping that attack anyone moderate or which goes against right-wing revisionism so many moderates either leave or don't comment on historical/political threads.

There are some moderates that have persisted.

(They are keeping tabs on this thread).
Congratulations on your new conspiracy theory

scudsucker

Fck me, that "woman" looks like she could whip out a dick as big as a man's arm. You sure that's a woman?
She's competing in women's sport. The point was far more about her skin colour and the fact she is Asian, but if you want to whip out your dickish prejudice, go ahead.

Craig

She's competing in women's sport. The point was far more about her skin colour and the fact she is Asian, but if you want to whip out your dickish prejudice, go ahead.

Geez, she has abs for days as they say. Nothing feminine on her, maybe if you post a pic where she wears less I can judge better.

Tribs

From personal experience in SA at least, I've found this statement is mainly attributed to those mainly in white friendship circles but it's relative. The same holds true for black people who grow up in those circles because their dancing can also lack rhythm. The white guys I've seen who are in mixed-race friendship circles usually can dance quite well but because they are exposed to a bigger variety of music.

It's partially linked to musical taste. Rock music seems to be popular in majority-white circles and dance moves that one can expect to pull off in a rock concert (i.e something from Avril Lavigne, Korn or Blink 182) will very much look out of place in a mainstream multi-cultural setting.
What about Afrikaans South Africans who sokkie? I had to learn to do that and some of the guys could take you around the dance floor and make you feel like you were flying. My dad and half brother were both Ballroom dancing winners. I take photos of guys in a dance group - many of them are white. This is a very strange example.

Sorry - didn't realise I was replying to a post so many pages away

R

rambo919

Good one Alice, if you don't mind I'm stealing that one. Mofmeier.
This obsession you have with this pet name has passed the point of creepy by now.... you know that right?

But no I did not originate it, you cannot steal what is not owned.

Craig

This obsession you have with this pet name has passed the point of creepy by now.... you know that right?

But no I did not originate it, you cannot steal what is not owned.

I'll use it anyway and credit you for it's use. You are turning out to not be entirely useless Alice. I can call you whatever you want by the way, I will however not call you Rambo. Rambo wasn't a snowflake wuss like you. Choose a name acceptable to you and I'll respect your choice.

R

rambo919

I'll use it anyway and credit you for it's use. You are turning out to not be entirely useless Alice. I can call you whatever you want by the way, I will however not call you Rambo. Rambo wasn't a snowflake wuss like you. Choose a name acceptable to you and I'll respect your choice.
How about you stop trying to fruitlessly bully me instead.... this should more embarrassing for you than you are trying to make it for me.

The only effect you are having is losing respect for yourself rather than getting me to loose self respect.

Your rationale is on the level of a common schoolyard bully and frankly it puzzles me that a grown man can think it's a good idea to be so childish.

I won't even bother to insult you.... this whole situation you have placed yourself in is bizarre.

Craig

How about you stop trying to fruitlessly bully me instead.... this should more embarrassing for you than you are trying to make it for me.

The only effect you are having is losing respect for yourself rather than getting me to loose self respect.

Your rationale is on the level of a common schoolyard bully and frankly it puzzles me that a grown man can think it's a good idea to be so childish.

I won't even bother to insult you.... this whole situation you have placed yourself in is bizarre.

Sorry that you see that as bullying, I don't see it as such. Just a correction for someone that is pretending to something he is not.

R

rambo919

Sorry that you see that as bullying, I don't see it as such. Just a correction for someone that is pretending to something he is not.
I am not pretending to be anything..... and your method of correction is textbook bullying.

Dave

I am not pretending to be anything

just out of interest, why did you choose Rambo as a username? It’s a strange choice if you don’t want to be seen as a macho man with lots of guns who likes killing people.

I mean, its even used in a derogatory way to describe the quintessential southern USA republican redneck with more guns than a small country but little real ability in their use (the Rambo-wannabe).

R

rambo919

just out of interest, why did you choose Rambo as a username? It’s a strange choice if you don’t want to be seen as a macho man with lots of guns who likes killing people.

I mean, its even used in a derogatory way to describe the quintessential southern USA republican redneck with more guns than a small country but little real ability in their use (the Rambo-wannabe).
Holdover nick from college hostel days..... just never felt like changing it and no replacement ever came to mind.

Even made a logo for myself at one point during the nzbsa days.

scudsucker

...getting me to loose self respect.

... and frankly, it puzzles ....
It puzzles me how a nominally grown man(?) can't simply proof-read his antagonistic posts; when he/she should know what is going to happen.

Craig

I think you get it, if he wasn't an actual pussy the name would've been fine, but that name really doesn't suit him.