Does this forum tolerate racism?

scudsucker

Thank you for once again proving your character
This from a person who typed these words:

rambo919 - 08/06/2021 said:
It's only those in love with sexual depravity that disapprove of conversion therapy out of it on principle, many seek out a way to leave their depraved habits behind them and are demonized by these defenders of depravity. Those wishing to end the problem of gayness believe those defending it to be mentally deprived...

scudsucker

Ok was not going mad, I wanted to respond but it was so silly was not worth the effort.
I'm lightly amused that both he - and I, after I called him out on that post - were banned from the thread.

EADC

I'm lightly amused that both he - and I, after I called him out on that post - were banned from the thread.

I didn't see your response but that is very amusing that both of you got banned.

R

rambo919

We were banned? I thought the posts were deleted because C4Cat went off on a radical hateful tangent..... I just followed suit.

Blantyre

We were banned? I thought the posts were deleted because C4Cat went off on a radical hateful tangent..... I just followed suit.

I'm curious to find out what kind of sources you consider good for news? I'm not going to judge you but am just curious. I'll be interested to find out what helps you shape your views of the world and society.

R

rambo919

I'm curious to find out what kind of sources you consider good for news? I'm not going to judge you but am just curious. I'll be interested to find out what helps you shape your views of the world and society.
Oh please you judge me constantly, it's expected by now.

I won't bother to note down specific sources.

I have a simple rule of thumb: the more lies a source tells the less reliable it is. If a source is honestly incorrect it still has more value than a source that is mostly correct but lies to you sometimes.

Lie to me once about something important and you loose my trust, simple as that. It will take a mountain of editorial change for me to ever trust Wikipedia at face value again for example.

I consider myself intelligent enough to be able to entertain all opinions without subscribing to them, honestly incorrect sources are not a problem for me because I don't follow anyone's party line anyway.... which makes it amusing when people try to ideologically box me in and then get constantly frustrated because their assumptions of me are often ludicrous and their brains glitch out when I don't conform to these assumptions.

And then there are cases like this thread where an attempt is made to box me into being a racist and people get upset when I mock that premise directly instead of conforming.

R

rambo919

That you are a bigoted dickhead who hides behind the pretense of your shit religion to feel better about the hatred you feel inside?

Maybe that.
And clearly you yourself are not bigoted towards me at all.....

scudsucker

And clearly you yourself are not bigoted towards me at all.....
I could not give a rat's arse if you disappeared off the face of this planet; my "bigotry" towards you is shared with a similar "bigotry" towards vermin.

R

rambo919

I could not give a rat's arse if you disappeared off the face of this planet; my "bigotry" towards you is shared with a similar "bigotry" towards vermin.

Trot out the right wing "talking points" for all you are worth, you fucking ridiculous sham of a "rambo" impersonator.

So much logic and compassion in those arguments, you must be a wonderful human being in person.