Cryptocurrencies

biometrics

Read above, the US Treasury is going to kill off crypto as they believe transactions (vs speculation) is mostly used for crime. Sell while you can.

Spizz

So you have 20 instead of 10? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

My initial investment of $62 is at the moment worth $178. That’s with it hovering about $0.02.

I’ve got 7,200 odd Dogecoins as a plaything that I am completely prepared to lose. If they hit $1 or beyond, I’ll send that :ROFLMAO: back at you ;)

Prom

My initial investment of $62 is at the moment worth $178. That’s with it hovering about $0.02.

I’ve got 7,200 odd Dogecoins as a plaything that I am completely prepared to lose. If they hit $1 or beyond, I’ll send that :ROFLMAO: back at you ;)
I have to say I'm surprised how this thing is hovering around. I can't see how its model can have any value and don't expect it to hit record Dollar highs but then they may just have that happen out of spite and push its market cap above that of Bitcoin. I'm just watching here...

Prom

I have some USDT and RVN laying on Binance. Maybe I should pump that into the smarties. But should I wait for it to fall a bit or buy now?

Spizz

I have some USDT and RVN laying on Binance. Maybe I should pump that into the smarties. But should I wait for it to fall a bit or buy now?

IMO, all crypto is a thumb suck. I don’t have a clue what is going on and I’ve no idea where these things will head. Bit $0.02 seems cheap to me when I’m not selling until this thing hits at least $100, whether that be in 1 year or 10.

But yeah. I paid £50 for 7200 Doge back then and now you’ll get about 2600 for the same amount of cash. I’d say buy. But wtf do I know? :D