Cryptocurrencies

biometrics

A massive bitcoin rally is coming – just not immediately, investors say

Investors expecting a sudden surge in bitcoin’s price, after it underwent a technical adjustment three weeks ago that reduced the rate at which new coins are generated, may have to wait a few months, or perhaps a few years.

Yeah, right. Lol.

Snyper564

AHHHH I HATE CRYPTO CLICK BAIT this pattern hasnt been seen in X years last time this happened X happened!!!!!!!!!

biometrics

You Can Now Buy Bitcoin At CVS, 7-Eleven, Rite-Aid

Bitcoin ATM operator LibertyX now offers bitcoin purchases at the United States' most popular convenience and drug stores. From a report:

Per a PR Newswire released on Jun 22, the company has finished rolling out the buying option which will be available in "20,000 retail locations around the U.S., including major convenience store and pharmacy chains, such as 7-Eleven, CVS Pharmacy, and Rite Aid." This service will give LibertyX users the option to purchase bitcoin with cash at any of the participating retailers' cashier counters. These 20,000 new buying centers add to the 5,000 Bitcoin ATMs that the company has established across the United States since it launched in 2014.

Why would anyone want to buy bitcoin from an ATM?

biometrics

Single-line software bug causes fledgling YAM cryptocurrency to implode just two days after launch
Day one: We're worth half a billion! Day Two: We're nearly worthless

A two-day-old decentralized cryptocurrency called YAM collapsed on Wednesday after its creators revealed that a software bug had effectively vetoed human governance.

biometrics

Blockchain technology is going to change everything: the shipping industry, the financial system, government … in fact, what won’t it change? But enthusiasm for it mainly stems from a lack of knowledge and understanding. The blockchain is a solution in search of a problem.
Blockchain, the amazing solution for almost nothing

Düber

Blockchain technology is going to change everything: the shipping industry, the financial system, government … in fact, what won’t it change? But enthusiasm for it mainly stems from a lack of knowledge and understanding. The blockchain is a solution in search of a problem.
This article highlights some of my problems with Bitcoin and Blockchain, it is purposely wasteful and not based on any real work or benefit by design. The only industries I see benefiting are the hardware manufacturers, electricity companies and news sites.
Yes some people have got fabulously wealthy from Bitcoin and good luck to them but the whole thing seems horridly artificial to me.

biometrics

This article highlights some of my problems with Bitcoin and Blockchain, it is purposely wasteful and not based on any real work or benefit by design. The only industries I see benefiting are the hardware manufacturers, electricity companies and news sites.
Yes some people have got fabulously wealthy from Bitcoin and good luck to them but the whole thing seems horridly artificial to me.
The most successful con in history imo.

biometrics

biometrics

Satoshi Nakamoto Lived In London While Working On Bitcoin. Here’s How We Know.​

Analyzing Satoshi's Bitcointalk posts, SourceForge commits, and emails, along with other available data, points to the most likely place the anonymous inventor of Bitcoin called home - London.

biometrics

Sold my 0.0005 BTC. To withdraw it I first have to deposit R250 so I can draw the R110. Lol.

SoldierMan

I wouldn't sell BTC right now, most likely only going to go higher with the big boys now getting involved.

Y2K

Satoshi Nakamoto Lived In London While Working On Bitcoin. Here’s How We Know.​

Analyzing Satoshi's Bitcointalk posts, SourceForge commits, and emails, along with other available data, points to the most likely place the anonymous inventor of Bitcoin called home - London.

Sartooooshiiii Nakamoootooo