Cryptocurrencies

Jings

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

SoldierMan

Treasury nominee Yellen is looking to curtail use of cryptocurrency​

Yellen argues many cryptocurrencies are used "mainly for illicit financing."​

Cryptocurrencies could come under renewed regulatory scrutiny over the next four years if Janet Yellen, Joe Biden's pick to lead the Treasury Department, gets her way. During Yellen's Tuesday confirmation hearing before the Senate Finance Committee, Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.) asked Yellen about the use of cryptocurrency by terrorists and other criminals.

"Cryptocurrencies are a particular concern," Yellen responded. "I think many are used—at least in a transactions sense—mainly for illicit financing."

She said she wanted to "examine ways in which we can curtail their use and make sure that [money laundering] doesn't occur through those channels."

Oh you mean kinda like cash.
Yeah just come out and say it, you don't want anything being used that you don't have control over you little grey haired gremlin.

Prom

@Prom Doge jumped to 7c. Did you acquire?
No, it keeps jumping as I place my order so now I just watch and perhaps it reaches 0.01 again. Under 0.05 again now. This doesn't look like a natural rise so it will settle somewhere before climbing at least.

Jings

No, it keeps jumping as I place my order so now I just watch and perhaps it reaches 0.01 again. Under 0.05 again now. This doesn't look like a natural rise so it will settle somewhere before climbing at least.

What's a natural rise mean?