Your TakeAlot, Loot, Raru, Wootware, etc Buys, prices and reviews

Nicholas

View attachment 34690

I got a R250 coupon from them on one of my other accounts.

View attachment 34691

Safe to say the 16GB was kinda limiting before. :D

I am sort of a browser tab hoarder but its really nice not to have to worry about running out of memory.

Its an 8th gen i5 but I'm able to run a windows vm whenever I need office or something else.
Your impressions of Arktek products?

Y2K

Your impressions of Arktek products?

I was a bit skeptical at first because I wasn't familiar with the brand but their products decent. They use Samsung, Hynix or Micron for their RAM chips/sticks.

Overall I've had zero issues.

biometrics

My order for a concrete umbrella stand has been rescheduled everyday since Friday last week incl Saturday and Sunday, now apparently tomorrow. Yeah, sure.

Get your shit together Takealongtime.

Rudolph Hart

My order for a concrete umbrella stand has been rescheduled everyday since Friday last week incl Saturday and Sunday, now apparently tomorrow. Yeah, sure.

Get your shit together Takealongtime.
Probably find the guy assigned to it each day couldn’t lift it, hopefully they’ll assign it to the big guy soon…

biometrics

Probably find the guy assigned to it each day couldn’t lift it, hopefully they’ll assign it to the big guy soon…
Finally delivered today, eight days late. Damn thing weighs 42kg, so was a bit of a challenge carrying it to the back of the house