Your TakeAlot, Loot, Raru, Wootware, etc Buys, prices and reviews

Seldom Bucket

Small purchase to help at home office. Had 3 spare mouse and all have died from eating the sacred cheese.

012654.png

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Badballie

Bought a HDMI one to two from TakeAlot ,it works .
They sent me a face mask with the order (y)
Only had one before that , now have two masks .

Lupus

I bought this two weeks ago as my other headset I've been using the whole lockdown is actually my wifes, it's now been removed from the takealot website and Loot.
It's not to bad in the sound department, it does block out surrounding sound nicely though, but honestly the cheapy from Cash Crusaders was just as good for almost R100 less.

bigAl-sa

I got a sonoff smart plug from takealot this week. It works with alexa and a phone app, but I can't figure out what I am going to do with it :D

Eti1

Some random kak for the missus and the pooch.
fe7f942ea64daa7f6f57fafc34c62571.jpg

Lupus

Got a RG950 for 2000 on a special at Takealot about a month ago. Used it twice since than and it's been pretty decent besides the noise. Lasted 7 and a half hours total run time with 4l of petrol.
Got a RCT 650VA UPS to run in conjunction with the generator and it's kept my laptop and monitor on for the entire length of time it took me to get my generator and start it and hook it up, so about 10 minutes or so :).

satanboy

I sometimes hate Takealot.
Item shows in stock. You place the order.
They delay the delivery. You check why, it says "One of your items is causing the delay". Well, doh! Which one? Can I cancel it? No, they just keep moving the fucking date.
I ordered 2 items on the 28th of Aug. Delivery has now been moved from 9 Sept to 18 Sept.
Both items shows ships in 7-9 days. If you order today, then it should ship the latest...18th Sept. WTF man?

satanboy

Makro
1602227230302.png
Their Select Reserve is cheaper than Takealot's price on the normal Jameson.