You know what grinds my gears.......

Seldom Bucket

OK!

What really grinds my gears is when I'm browsing products on a site, see a pic of said product, and it encourages me to "click on the picture for a larger image".
So I click on the image and THE SAME FUCKING IMAGE pops up centre screen, the SAME FUCKING SIZE!
Or, even worse, it's the same image blown up into a pixellated mess that looks like something my dog vomited up!
Sometimes the lazy-arse person who made the site even reverses the image, so the original is LARGE, so you click on it thinking
"Wow, I'm going to see this product I'm interested in really HI-RES so I can REALLY check it out in detail!"
You click on it, and the thumbnail takes centre stage, in all it's 10mm x 10mm glory.
That really grinds my gears!
Uhmmm, Takealot

Y2K

You know what really grinds my gears?

GP driver's.

They drive like kak, I'm not even driving that long but I've been taught from a young age to look ahead and forecast what the next couple of cars are doing.

GP driver's will race to a red robot, indicate on the last minute or not at all and then want to show you all the zap signs they've been practising in the mirror.

Düber

GP driver's.

They drive like kak, I'm not even driving that long but I've been taught from a young age to look ahead and forecast what the next couple of cars are doing.

GP driver's will race to a red robot, indicate on the last minute or not at all and then want to show you all the zap signs they've been practising in the mirror.
:p At least we use our indicators when changing lanes.

Seldom Bucket

GP driver's.

Nor do these GP idiots know how a double lane traffic circle works, or a stop street

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

BloodrayneZA

Nor do these GP idiots know how a double lane traffic circle works, or a stop street
yeah you learn very quickly in the UK to use it properly - it was daunting for me at first but now no problem, easy peasy and there's plenty of roundabouts in the UK - very few traffic lights.

Papa Smurf

Yeah Roundabouts furking rock
I remember in the late 90s when I went to this city called Milton Keynes there was not 1 single furking traffic light. Not one. Zero, the entire city had roundabouts and that shit works (y)

Düber

I remember in the late 90s when I went to this city called Milton Keynes there was not 1 single furking traffic light. Not one. Zero, the entire city had roundabouts and that shit works (y)
Apparently not in Gauteng... :unsure:

Welkom used to be a bit like that, but I think it has changed a bit though. Certainly a magic system.

Sinbad

Apparently not in Gauteng... :unsure:

Welkom used to be a bit like that, but I think it has changed a bit though. Certainly a magic system.
Like this
40802f930d082f1a5bdab8f8f59dea5f.jpg

BloodrayneZA

Yes it does, less waiting time too for traffic in peak hours

Prom

As title.

At the office I went to use the lavatory only to see the toilet roll holder empty, with another two empty rolls on top of it and a half a toilet roll on the tank....
Seriously, it will take you 5 fucking seconds to change the fucking roll
228362_219050901454988_3263244_n.jpg

Dave

yeah I can get a room for £350 - £400 a month but it's a tiny room

Two minutes of googling shows you’re exaggerating again...

examples,

£350 for a one bedroom flat

£375 for a one bedroom flat:

Not forgetting you’re likely to get a local authority rent allowance (or whatever they call Housing Benefit these days) if you still aren’t working to subsidise your rent...

Last edited: