You know what grinds my gears.......

Tribs

I am sure they have similar accommodation as we do. And possibly quite a few vacancies

BloodrayneZA

I've heard that their accommodation/rentals are ridiculously priced. :oops:
yeah I can get a room for £350 - £400 a month but it's a tiny room and I need space for all my things. You can get acommodation for £550 for a 3 bed apartment or any other place, if you're lucky enough to find a cheaper option. Most of them are between £650 to £850 a month for two bedrooms

BloodrayneZA

You have an awesome caravan
I would move into that anyday just for peace and quiet
I've told you before, I don't own it. And I absolutely refuse to move back into it - no heating for the winter and the electrics are shyte - my cousin recently messaged me and asked me how I managed to make it work as now the current occupant is having issues there.

Papa Smurf

I've told you before, I don't own it. And I absolutely refuse to move back into it - no heating for the winter and the electrics are shyte - my cousin recently messaged me and asked me how I managed to make it work as now the current occupant is having issues there.
Fussy
I would give my left testicle to live in that caravan.
So much bigger than mine

BloodrayneZA

Fussy
I would give my left testicle to live in that caravan.
So much bigger than mine
you can't even run a vaccuum cleaner in there - it trips at the mains outside and you can't run a electric kettle, it threatens to trip your electrics.

Which tells me, the caravan is shite and has not been maintained.

There are others that are way better with gas heating - my aunt couldn't believe I was given a shit place to stay in but there was nothing she could do and no one else bothered to look at it. It was leaking in the middle too - no one bothered to fix it. and I was paying £400 a month with around £20 on electric bill, around £100 on gas in the winter (all of these per month).

Papa Smurf

you can't even run a vaccuum cleaner in there - it trips at the mains outside and you can't run a electric kettle, it threatens to trip your electrics.

Which tells me, the caravan is shite and has not been maintained.

There are others that are way better with gas heating - my aunt couldn't believe I was given a shit place to stay in but there was nothing she could do and no one else bothered to look at it. It was leaking in the middle too - no one bothered to fix it. and I was paying £400 a month with around £20 on electric bill, around £100 on gas in the winter (all of these per month).
My caravan doesnt even have electricity
You dont need it
Its fulltime camping

Grouter

Ok now can we stop focusing on my problems? I'm working on a solution now.
OK!

What really grinds my gears is when I'm browsing products on a site, see a pic of said product, and it encourages me to "click on the picture for a larger image".
So I click on the image and THE SAME FUCKING IMAGE pops up centre screen, the SAME FUCKING SIZE!
Or, even worse, it's the same image blown up into a pixellated mess that looks like something my dog vomited up!
Sometimes the lazy-arse person who made the site even reverses the image, so the original is LARGE, so you click on it thinking
"Wow, I'm going to see this product I'm interested in really HI-RES so I can REALLY check it out in detail!"
You click on it, and the thumbnail takes centre stage, in all it's 10mm x 10mm glory.
That really grinds my gears!

Papa Smurf

OK!

What really grinds my gears is when I'm browsing products on a site, see a pic of said product, and it encourages me to "click on the picture for a larger image".
So I click on the image and THE SAME FUCKING IMAGE pops up centre screen, the SAME FUCKING SIZE!
Or, even worse, it's the same image blown up into a pixellated mess that looks like something my dog vomited up!
Sometimes the lazy-arse person who made the site even reverses the image, so the original is LARGE, so you click on it thinking
"Wow, I'm going to see this product I'm interested in really HI-RES so I can REALLY check it out in detail!"
You click on it, and the thumbnail takes centre stage, in all it's 10mm x 10mm glory.
That really grinds my gears!
agree
yebo electronics is like that
and loads of Takealot pics as well
Its very typical of South African websites to do that
Pathetic
And this is why Trump calls Africa a shithole, he is 100% correct