You know what grinds my gears.......

Seldom Bucket

As title.

At the office I went to use the lavatory only to see the toilet roll holder empty, with another two empty rolls on top of it and a half a toilet roll on the tank....
Seriously, it will take you 5 fucking seconds to change the fucking roll

Y2K

As title.

At the office I went to use the lavatory only to see the toilet roll holder empty, with another two empty rolls on top of it and a half a toilet roll on the tank....
Keep your own toilet roll in your drawer or bag, that's what I did. Then again I never did anything besides urinate at work.

BloodrayneZA

As title.

No man that’s so wrong.

it drives me up the wall too

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

BloodrayneZA

@Mad_Dog I have a whole long list of grievances against people - specially at my housemate.
  1. Not refilling kettle when he empties it
  2. Not plugging back kettle or doorbell flasher back on when he uses something else
  3. Leaving cigarette ash in the shower or bathroom basin and not rinsing it off
  4. Not flushing the toilet after he finishes peeing. He flushes if he has a shit.
  5. Spilling cigarette ash accidentally on the floor and not cleaning it up
  6. Spilling food stuff on the floor and not cleaning up
  7. Undoing the toilet paper glue part and then leaving the piece of toilet paper wedged between the toilet rolls if he's not using it
  8. Trimming his body hair, head hair and beard, leaving hair everywhere and not cleaning up after himself
  9. Cigarette ash left in kitchen sink and not rinsed off
  10. Not cleaning the sink after washing dishes
  11. Not using the sink plug to stop the drain from being blocked and leaving it out
  12. Farts constantly then tells me I'm a dirty sod and I need to knock it off when I do the same thing. Fuck off.
  13. Burps loudly and tells me off when I do the same. Fuck off.

Grouter

@Mad_Dog I have a whole long list of grievances against people - specially at my housemate.
  2. Not plugging back kettle or doorbell flasher back on when he uses something else
  4. Not flushing the toilet after he finishes peeing. He flushes if he has a shit.
  7. Undoing the toilet paper glue part and then leaving the piece of toilet paper wedged between the toilet rolls if he's not using it
  8. Trimming his body hair, head hair and beard, leaving hair everywhere and not cleaning up after himself
  11. Not using the sink plug to stop the drain from being blocked and leaving it out
  12. Farts constantly then tells me I'm a dirty sod and I need to knock it off when I do the same thing. Fuck off.
Bugger me, I'd kick him out.
The worst I have to put up with is little specks of dried toothpaste in the basin from where she-who-must-be-obeyed brushed her teeth (in the dark) the night before.
I clean them up the next day as I'm brushing my teeth in the morning.
And I do it with love. 💑

Y2K

Poison him.

Lara

Your housemate seems like a real ass. Hopefully he has redeeming qualities too. :(

Lara

Bugger me, I'd kick him out.
The worst I have to put up with is little specks of dried toothpaste in the basin from where she-who-must-be-obeyed brushed her teeth (in the dark) the night before.
I clean them up the next day as I'm brushing my teeth in the morning.
And I do it with love. 💑
Being considerate goes a long way. :)