Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Meh, who knows, who cares

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, give it up already, jeez

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

BloodrayneZA

Probably too late.
Yeah effectively the lockdown should have been implemented in March globally - no travelling between countries, even ban travel locally for just two weeks, essential shopping and delivery of groceries / takeaways, etc...

BloodrayneZA

Well then, Christmas is gonna suck. For a lot of people.
Yeah it will if people continue to be complete tools and keep going out. Apparently now the police has been given the permission to fine people for going out unnecessarily and such. Good. This is why we have rules in place so that we are kept safe but idiots don't seem to understand that.

satanboy

After viewing all the photos on FB of some of my friends/acquaintances having Halloween parties. I am 100% sure we are going to have a 2nd wave.

Also noted a few people here meeting friends for lunch etc. Clearly Covid is a hoax.

:rolleyes:

biometrics

After viewing all the photos on FB of some of my friends/acquaintances having Halloween parties. I am 100% sure we are going to have a 2nd wave.

Also noted a few people here meeting friends for lunch etc. Clearly Covid is a hoax.

:rolleyes:
I go to a restaurant once a week now but sit away from people. Life must go on even for the paranoid. But I won’t be going back to the brewery, what I saw there felt unsafe. I also go to Woolies and get a takeaway weekly but obviously following protocols. I still sanitise/quarantine my groceries and deliveries. I wouldn’t go to any party, not that I get invited anyway.

Badballie

We had a biker jol on Saturday 300 + attended mostly oudoor but it did not stop raining so most people were in a big marquee and the pub .
My view on a second wave is SA will not have one .The day taxis were allowed to run at 100% capacity is the day SA embarked on the road to herd immunity . my view is we will carry on the way we are now as for as infections are concerned with a slight rise in mid January and then the virus will splutter out . We will certainly see what happens .

biometrics

We had a biker jol on Saturday 300 + attended mostly oudoor but it did not stop raining so most people were in a big marquee and the pub .
My view on a second wave is SA will not have one .The day taxis were allowed to run at 100% capacity is the day SA embarked on the road to herd immunity . my view is we will carry on the way we are now as for as infections are concerned with a slight rise in mid January and then the virus will splutter out . We will certainly see what happens .
I do hope so.

I continue to be careful though.

Going to a restaurant and being maskless once a week is about as much as I'll risk for now.

At this stage I'm not sure I want to go to the family for xmas.

BloodrayneZA

I do hope so.

I continue to be careful though.

Going to a restaurant and being maskless once a week is about as much as I'll risk for now.

At this stage I'm not sure I want to go to the family for xmas.
Same here but shops mandate a mask exception those who can’t wear them