Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Meh, who knows, who cares

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, give it up already, jeez

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

biometrics

satanboy

The people marked to die will die, if a previous wave does not get them a later one will..... a virus introduced into the general population is basically Thanos...... people need to stop being so scared of death, if you get it bad just get euthanized if a long suffering death is not to your taste. Most people don't even know they have it because they don't even develop symptoms.
and who marked them?

R

rambo919

and who marked them?
A combo of bad genetics and bad living mostly..... you don't get diabetes or a bad heart accidentally, either your parents or you yourself are to blame. Natural selection baby.

R

rambo919

Only the Netherlands allows that iirc. Going to be difficult getting there while sedated and attached to a ventilator.
Nothing a bullet suicide won't fix.... after all.... what have you got to loose at that point if this REALLY is as bad as we are being told. Once you go on the ventilator you don't come off unless you are rich enough to buy new lungs.

biometrics

Nothing a bullet suicide won't fix.... after all.... what have you got to loose at that point if this REALLY is as bad as we are being told. Once you go on the ventilator you don't come off unless you are rich enough to buy new lungs.
You missed the sedated point I made. Difficult to shoot yourself while sedated.

satanboy

A combo of bad genetics and bad living mostly..... you don't get diabetes or a bad heart accidentally, either your parents or you yourself are to blame. Natural selection baby.
I'm off to kill my parental units now.

Paul Hjul

Not sure if you are trying your hand at satire or if you are a moron.

The term "blame" with moralist and design overtones is directly in opposition to the mechanics that is natural selection.

Paul Hjul

I'm off to kill my parental units now.
Its too late if you are viewing the matter from an evolution point of view. Once your parents fucked up with your genes it ceases to matter unless they are still producing offspring which I doubt.

R

rambo919

Not sure if you are trying your hand at satire or if you are a moron.

The term "blame" with moralist and design overtones is directly in opposition to the mechanics that is natural selection.
It can also be used neutrally.....

satanboy

Its too late if you are viewing the matter from an evolution point of view. Once your parents fucked up with your genes it ceases to matter unless they are still producing offspring which I doubt.
I do it anyway, just in case...

biometrics

speaking of, our esteemed stupid prime minister is acting a bit late and wants to put the UK in lockdown restrictions again....

Come on, stupid people.
Your lockdowns are like our level 1. Still no mask mandate?

BloodrayneZA

Your lockdowns are like our level 1. Still no mask mandate?
We still have to wear masks everywhere - specially shops, hospitals, dentists, doctors' surgeries, and closed public areas. I'm due for an interview and they requested I wear a mask.

BloodrayneZA

Effective from Thursday, the whole of UK is going into lockdown til 2 December - all bars, restaurants and non-essential shops to be closed except takaways.