Threadkiller

Venomous

I have no idea = for now there is no news. She is unresponsive.
Oh dear.

🤗
I know the times are tough. Try be kind to eachother, especially when you feel like snapping.

Good sex is always a stress reliever, even though it cannot change the stress event, but at least the mind can clear to process/think better

Tribs

Oh dear.

🤗
I know the times are tough. Try be kind to eachother, especially when you feel like snapping.

Good sex is always a stress reliever, even though it cannot change the stress event, but at least the mind can clear to process/think better
He feels guilty doing anything pleasurable at the moment. Won't even game. He watches TV and works. And don't worry - I am being very supportive. I am going to miss her like crazy. Losing a mother is really hard I imagine.

Venomous

He feels guilty doing anything pleasurable at the moment. Won't even game. He watches TV and works. And don't worry - I am being very supportive. I am going to miss her like crazy. Losing a mother is really hard I imagine.
Send the kids to visit family/friends overnight.
When he watches TV, you can start to play.
If he struggles tell him you need him close and the attention...
He'll realise soon enough that it is good for him to ;)

Always remember memories remain.
Just because they are gone does not make them forgotten.
🤗

Venomous

The person I will miss the most, always, is my grandfather(father side). And he passed away before I turned 4.
He protected me and loved me. Even from my parents harsh treatment.
Yes I remember things from a very young age.

He was a huge guy, about 6'7" I have been told. Was also very strong. Was no happier time than visiting by them. Gran turned a blind eye to her baby boy's doings.

Other widowed gran was more involved with her other family as she remarried at some point, so had older children in the house. New husband's children. Can't blame her.

Tribs

Send the kids to visit family/friends overnight.
When he watches TV, you can start to play.
If he struggles tell him you need him close and the attention...
He'll realise soon enough that it is good for him to ;)

Always remember memories remain.
Just because they are gone does not make them forgotten.
🤗
It would be nice if I had someone I could send the kids to. That is why we used to take a night in a hotel when his mom came to visit.

biometrics

Having a gas attack, think it's related to feeling off this morning and having the shits. I keep blowing up and burping. Most annoying.

biometrics

Do you have a hiatus hernia?
Not that I am aware of. This isn't normal. Day started with my tummy feeling odd and having the shits when I got up. Late afternoon after going to the brewery this blow up with gas and burping started. It's ok now. Happened one evening two months ago after having cup-a-soup and chips, god damn that was crazy off gassing for an hour!

Venomous

19, 21 and 25
They are adults!
Make sure they have food they can cook or give money for takeaway.

Book that hotel room and go practise procreation like bunnies!

Or if they go out for 3-4 hours in the evening. Go for it at home...

Last edited: