Threadkiller

spiderz

So there's another drink I wanna try out. Goes a little somethin like this;

1. Take a 2L bottle ( or 1.5L, whatever )
2. Fill with 1 bottle vodka
3. Add 2 tins of condensed milk
4. Shake vigorously until dissolved and milky

Taste great apparently and also takes your legs away
remember to add some cinnamon ... melk tertjies!

Tribs

LoL,

I would never survive on sexy time only once or twice a year.

It should be part of your regular diet - so to speak.

By 3 days I'm quite happy to demand and to take what I want. Or he risks me being very disgruntled. By that point self stimulation will just leave me wanting more and also very frustrated.

I know Sinbad and his wife have an end goal with a country move and all that.
I doubt I would make it that long. Phone/video calling sex can only prove stimulating to a certain point and then no more.
If it were me, when we can see eachother again, I'd jump his bones so well and repeatedly that by the next day we'd both be so sore that it would take a week to recover.
Not picking on you mr'Bad, merely my opinion. It's an achievement for you both in the long term.
Is it Friday yet?!?
It isn't easy
I am really glad you have such a relationship. Keep it that way.

Venomous

It isn't easy
I am really glad you have such a relationship. Keep it that way.
Honestly. I'll never complain about being intimate with mr. It's one of the few things/events in my life that's gone right instead of left.

Some how some way I have always chosen right when selecting willing intimate partners.

I was an idiotic teenager, at 16, when I decided to have my first WILLING sex experience. I was scared shitless, but still decided that it was something I had to do for me. To prove it can be great and not terrible torment. The guy knew enough that my opinion got changed. And after him I was very selective, just coz I dated someone didn't mean they got to go all the way. Each of those that did get to go there were great, some teaching me more, others learning with me, or learning from me, but for each of them my experience was important. And I'll be forever thankful for that.

For obvious reason I detest pain so won't go there, but pretty much open to everything else (to at least try) as long as it does not involve sharing or being shared.

Today I am comfortable being me.

Tribs

Honestly. I'll never complain about being intimate with mr. It's one of the few things/events in my life that's gone right instead of left.

Some how some way I have always chosen right when selecting willing intimate partners.

I was an idiotic teenager, at 16, when I decided to have my first WILLING sex experience. I was scared shitless, but still decided that it was something I had to do for me. To prove it can be great and not terrible torment. The guy knew enough that my opinion got changed. And after him I was very selective, just coz I dated someone didn't mean they got to go all the way. Each of those that did get to go there were great, some teaching me more, others learning with me, or learning from me, but for each of them my experience was important. And I'll be forever thankful for that.

For obvious reason I detest pain so won't go there, but pretty much open to everything else (to at least try) as long as it does not involve sharing or being shared.

Today I am comfortable being me.
That is wonderful. I am really glad you got to have good experiences. I have only had the one partner - and I used to have what you have. Sadly things change. One has to be patient and give things their time. I am hoping things will return to what they were, if not, then I will have to be satisfied with what I do have. Talking doesn't really help. And no one is to blame - well I don't think so.

Being comfortable with ourselves is a worthwhile goal to strive for. I may be old - but I am only getting to know me now. It is an enlightening journey.

Venomous

That is wonderful. I am really glad you got to have good experiences. I have only had the one partner - and I used to have what you have. Sadly things change. One has to be patient and give things their time. I am hoping things will return to what they were, if not, then I will have to be satisfied with what I do have. Talking doesn't really help. And no one is to blame - well I don't think so.

Being comfortable with ourselves is a worthwhile goal to strive for. I may be old - but I am only getting to know me now. It is an enlightening journey.
I'm not sure what or if who is to blame, but blame goes somewhere for that to happen. Even if it's as simple as both simply letting life pass you by until at that point. Where, how, who is not as important as you both working TOGETHER to get things back on track. 🤗 🤗

Venomous

I did it to heal. There was a keyword...

Was probably the single biggest decision I ever made. It COULD have gone so VERY wrong.