Threadkiller

biometrics

Nice parking. No spaces so bump up the kerb and onto the grass huh?
Ha ha, following the example of others. There was no parking. Strangely there is no parking in the side streets of the CBD upper roads. Weird.

Spizz

Ha ha, following the example of others. There was no parking. Strangely there is no parking in the side streets of the CBD upper roads. Weird.

I always just go underground at Checkers. It's free nowadays so you can leave it there as long as you like.

Oh, and change your number plate to CEM, you's a local now not a weekender /spit

biometrics

I always just go underground at Checkers. It's free nowadays so you can leave it there as long a you like.

Oh, and change your number plate to CEM, you's a local now not a weekender /spit
Good tip, except for the rain.

Housemate now has CEM plates as it was a new (used) car, I don't want to pay for the change.

When I had CL plates on my Citi Golf and lived in Joburg for a year+ every time I drove past the dealers in Yeoville they would shout out "CL CL CL" to draw my attention. I'm not sure I want to drive in Cape Town with CEM plates... ;)

Kornhole

Housemate now has CEM plates as it was a new (used) car, I don't want to pay for the change.

When I had CL plates on my Citi Golf and lived in Joburg for a year+ every time I drove past the dealers in Yeoville they would shout out "CL CL CL" to draw my attention. I'm not sure I want to drive in Cape Town with CEM plates... ;)
Best days of your life

Spizz

I returned a brand new Ford Ranger bakkie in January that I'm still entitled to have from my company, but I gave it back because Hertz cars all have GP plates /shudder