Threadkiller

satanboy

Just watched a guy who started from nothing....become a billionaire.... and buy a £80m house and spend £68m on renovations.....wtf

At least he retired from business and spends all his time raising funds for charity

while bonking his 36 year old ex-cyclist GF....he is 66

biometrics

Have you moved into the bantamweight division? :cool:
Wear your gloves.
There’s a section in the back that is sand and has small bits of building rubble in it, been raking it to clean it up and have an overflowing wheelbarrow of it. So have been collecting Takealot boxes to box it all up and take it to the dump. So today I will be boxing cement.

Grant

Christ, a weekend blessed with a stomach bug.
Spytpoep so severe it propelled me like a rocket launcher to the toilet, then on arrival one has to decide which end to aim over the bowl - eventually taking a seat on the throne and clutching a bucket between the knees.
Adding insult to injury have been severe nosebleeds over the last year, like an open tap..
Now imagine the scene for a moment - someone sitting on the throne with a tsunami erupting from the starfish, upchuck spewing from the mouth, and blood pouring down the face - the scene from some weird fetish massacre!!

It was all plain nasty

Sinbad

Spytpoep so severe it propelled me like a rocket launcher to the toilet, then on arrival one has to decide which end to aim over the bowl - eventually taking a seat on the throne and clutching a bucket between the knees.
Adding insult to injury have been severe nosebleeds over the last year, like an open tap..
Now imagine the scene for a moment - someone sitting on the throne with a tsunami erupting from the starfish, upchuck spewing from the mouth, and blood pouring down the face - the scene from some weird fetish massacre!!

It was all plain nasty
Now that was a challenging wank

Quetzalovercoatl

It was all plain nasty
Your sig makes it look all the better...

Screenshot_2021-03-09_12-58-10.png

Tribs

It was all plain nasty
Hope you are feeling better