Threadkiller

biometrics

You should consider applying for Masterchef with that level of culinary expertise...
It's a quick lunch. I'm sure it has near zero nutritional value but it fills the spot.

With my last order they made a mistake and sent me a box 40 durban curry 2 minute noodles. Was supposed to be 12. And it turns out it's quite hot.

biometrics

My respirator has arrived!

1583416596823.png

Note sure who's going to look meaner @GreGorGy

Took ages for them to ship it so I eventually assumed I won't get it and ordered a backup, looks a bit like a sanitary face pad:

1583416722567.png

satanboy

I had some Takealot vouchers to waste a while ago and ended up buying 2 minute noodles. Not something I've every really had before. Fekk I think I'm addicted to this stuff!

Gross....I can't stand that stuff. Tastes like chemicals.

biometrics

Are you quitting eating out? All kinds of people prepare that food.
I am busy stock piling and when it gets too close for comfort can self quarantine for three months. Still got lots to buy but have made a start. Already have my and one cat's cronic medication.

Spizz

I am busy stock piling and when it gets too close for comfort can self quarantine for three months. Still got lots to buy but have made a start. Already have my and one cat's cronic medication.

I bought 4 small bottles of Dettol hand sanitizer. Can I be a prepper too?

biometrics

I bought 4 small bottles of Dettol hand sanitizer. Can I be a prepper too?
I bought six, so yes.

I'm not a US style prepper, I just hate being sick, so a Hermanus suburb style prepper. Will post pic later. ;)

Btw, you being away would not have noticed but we have been having the weirdest summer I can remember, nearly always overcast and cool. So much for Greta's global warming.

Spizz

I bought six, so yes.

I'm not a US style prepper, I just hate being sick, so a Hermanus suburb style prepper. Will post pic later. ;)

Btw, you being away would not have noticed but we have been having the weirdest summer I can remember, nearly always overcast and cool. So much for Greta's global warming.

Im home just now and I’m finding it pretty muggy. Overcast today sure, but in my house it’s like a heat trap with the humidity.

biometrics

I have pepper spray....keeps everyone away.
I wouldn't mind one of these:

Result:

Reactions: Y2K