Threadkiller

biometrics

Very clean I must say. And easily readable. What do the other folks use? Same thing? Cos if they do, they fucked it up.
Mybb? They switched from Vbulliten to Xenforo two years ago (or so). But they have their custom theme and ads ads ads. And trackers and shit, who knows.

Knyro

I always found Grant stories to be funny etc....but last year started thinking he is full of shit....50% true and 50% made up.

eg:
Who would send someone an R10K bottle of whiskey anonymously?

He's rich AF. R10k is nothing to him going by his posts over the years.

He didn't even care when I let him know how to claim R25k+ worth of crypto after the bitcoin fork and let some other guy keep it.

GreGorGy

How's the club scene, did your relaunch of that old club work out?

Up and down. The real issue is that clubs are a dying form of entertainment. So we open (generally) once a month and do okay. We also struggle with venues. We had a venue which my partner managed to totally fuck up. So now I have a sort of don't care, don't work too hard at it attitude. Maybe I will get a passion for it again but I gotta be honest, the work isn't worth the payoff. You can do really well or really shit. And really shit is a pain in the arse. At least it runs in the black though.

biometrics

So how's everyone's C19 preparedness? I've started stock piling...

biometrics

Up and down. The real issue is that clubs are a dying form of entertainment. So we open (generally) once a month and do okay. We also struggle with venues. We had a venue which my partner managed to totally fuck up. So now I have a sort of don't care, don't work too hard at it attitude. Maybe I will get a passion for it again but I gotta be honest, the work isn't worth the payoff. You can do really well or really shit. And really shit is a pain in the arse. At least it runs in the black though.
The only club in Hermanus, Mock Turtle, closed down recently. Moved venue and couldn't get a late license from the municipality.

The Cana store around the corner also closed down. Mmm.