Threadkiller

biometrics

I bought 4 small bottles of Dettol hand sanitizer. Can I be a prepper too?
Btw, the virus is deadly for the elderly and those with health issues, it uses the lungs as the infection vector. By my calculation the death rate is 8%.

Since I have high blood pressure, asthma etc. I do actually have to be concerned. So not so much a prepper but being careful.

Venomous

Btw, the virus is deadly for the elderly and those with health issues, it uses the lungs as the infection vector. By my calculation the death rate is 8%.

Since I have high blood pressure, asthma etc. I do actually have to be concerned. So not so much a prepper but being careful.
I am normally the last one to get sick unless there’s fungus near me or if anyone is building/doing home alterations

BP, cholesterol, sugar all that generally low

biometrics

Anyone watched "Escape from Pretoria"?
Not great, max 6/10. No SA accent spoils it a bit.

Check this direct translation, lol.

1583443739270.png

After I saw Radcliffe ride a farting corpse as a jetski I though he could do anything. He really could have tried do the local accent.

Knyro

I bought six, so yes.

I'm not a US style prepper, I just hate being sick, so a Hermanus suburb style prepper. Will post pic later. ;)

Btw, you being away would not have noticed but we have been having the weirdest summer I can remember, nearly always overcast and cool. So much for Greta's global warming.

I've been getting into prepping more and more as a hobby lately. Started with basic first aid, virology, immunology, power generation, survival equipment etc.

Even if nothing happens, making backup plans is fun.

biometrics

I've been getting into prepping more and more as a hobby lately. Started with basic first aid, virology, immunology, power generation, survival equipment etc.

I can survive with no electricity or water supply. Not super comfortably but my little solar electric system and water from air machine will keep me going somewhat.

Been thinking of upgrading to a 600W sine wave setup with panels, batteries and so on.

Bring on the pandemic!

biometrics

In any case, my thought process led me to decide between a 3 months or 6+ months preparation. Six months is so much more hectic, like storing petrol etc. Three months is more like booze and pizza (and pills).

Knyro

In any case, my thought process led me to decide between a 3 months or 6+ months preparation. Six months is so much more hectic, like storing petrol etc. Three months is more like booze and pizza (and pills).

For 6+ plus firearm training seems to a logical step too. If shyt hits the fan and stays bad for long enough there's a chance somebody will notice that you seem to be holding up well and try to take your stuff.