The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

[)roi(]

Minnesota Iron Range pledge their full support for Trump

From Wikipedia
The rural area has remained a Democratic-Farmer-Labor Partystronghold because of its history of a largely unionized workforce in the mining industry, the mainstay of the economy of the Iron Range. Barack Obama outperformed McCain in 2008, carrying every county in the Iron Range. The area remains the greatest Democratic stronghold in Minnesota after the urban centers of Minneapolis and St. Paul. In 2016, Donald Trump's populist message enabled him to gain ground in the Iron Range, winning multiple counties and reducing the Democratic margins of victory in others.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Context always matters... show me the criminal history, which is the knowledge the police would have had prior to the arrest e.g. was he known to be a violent offender; had he previously resisted arrest, etc.

Using the IG handle @benjibrezzy, the unnamed woman said it was only after deputies handcuffed her brother that they realized they’d mistaken him for someone else.

They just did all of this for no reason,” she wrote. “He didn’t have a felony warrant and on top of that, he’s never been to jail or committed any crime in his life.

“All of what occurred in the video could have been prevented if they had simply asked for my brother’s ID before just attacking him,” she concluded.

R

[)roi(]

One person's opinion; his sister is half of the story at best, and its quite likely a biased half. To what incident were the police responding; and who phoned 911 and why...

...too much missing information to draw a conclusion. Practically police don't go around shooting every black man with a taser and tackling them, hence there must have been a predicate... but it also doesn't discount a case of mistaken identity, or malicious intent from a 3rd party, etc.

Dave

One person's opinion; his sister is half of the story at best, and its quite likely a biased half. To what incident were the police responding; and who phoned 911 and why...

...too much missing information to draw a conclusion. Practically police don't go around shooting every black man with a taser and tackling them, hence there must have been a predicate... but it also doesn't discount a case of mistaken identity, or malicious intent from a 3rd party, etc.

You are so full of shit, your middle names should be Septic Tank

SACRAMENTO COUNTY, Calif. — Update August 28: The Sacramento County Sheriff's spokesperson told ABC10 Friday that "The Sheriff’s Office conducted an administrative investigation, the allegations were sustained against the deputy, and appropriate action has been taken."

R

[)roi(]

So back to insulting then :rolleyes: mmmhhh you really are so easily triggered aren't you?

The reality.
You add a new article with more information and it's my fault for stating that what you had provided previously lacked information.
The end result: it's a case of mistaken identity... which is one of the options I suggested.

Dave

So back to insulting then :rolleyes: mmmhhh you really are so easily triggered aren't you?

The reality.
You add a new article with more information and it's my fault for stating that what you had provided previously lacked information.
The end result: it's a case of mistaken identity... which is one of the options I suggested.

You couldn't have done a bit of research yourself? You're so quick to go Trump defender you blind yourself to using rational thought and action.