The totally cool no stress US election thread

Dave

Thank you for your service David. Ou krokodil really fucked you around

Not as bad as the poor blokes in brown. They were like mushrooms (I even got to see how badly they were fucked around when we got 4 Buffels full at our base), and their officers were all arrogant arseholes.

LD50

Not as bad as the poor blokes in brown. They were like mushrooms (I even got to see how badly they were fucked around when we got 4 Buffels full at our base), and their officers were all arrogant arseholes.
Eish...no joke there

biometrics

Yes. a lieutenant in the mechanised infantry, also a trained sniper.
My brother absolutely loved the army and also did the lieutenant thing at Oudtshoorn and went to Angola. He loved it

Me, no fucking way I going to do that, so I studied, luckily it was near the end of the regime.

LD50

As requested earlier, try avoiding labelling people morons or retarded, it causes debates to degenerate.
Fair enough, but I did claim the argument was retarded, not the person. Also, in light of my ignorance, I didn't see the request. Is their a special thread on this?

biometrics

Fair enough, but I did claim the argument was retarded, not the person. Also, in light of my ignorance, I didn't see the request. Is their a special thread on this?
Fair enough.

No just an earlier request in the US election and covid threads where things degenerate.

R

[)roi(]

My brother absolutely loved the army and also did the lieutenant thing at Oudtshoorn and went to Angola. He loved it

Me, no fucking was I going to do that, so I studied, luckily it was near the end of the regime.
Same 1 SAI in Oudtshoorn; then onto Mechanised, then Angola with a lot of skirmishes and a big battle. If I had the choice I'd skip it.
Still remember the ou krokodil saying "we haf no trooops in Angola"; whilst I was a long way into Angola.

LD50

Skip the insults...
Again, YOU WERE BACK TRACKING with that post
Sorry I don't know how to make it clearer. You argue one point, then you make a comment on the other side of the fence.
You seem to confuse yourself

Dave

Me, no fucking way I going to do that, so I studied, luckily it was near the end of the regime.

I'm sure there were some that weren't, but the ones I worked with were all arrogant and treated their troops like shit.

They also weren't happy that they were considered junior to all SAP members in the unit and had to follow our orders :p

R

[)roi(]

Again, YOU WERE BACK TRACKING with that post
Sorry I don't know how to make it clearer. You argue one point, then you make a comment on the other side of the fence.
You seem to confuse yourself
Nope... that's all in your mind.

I haven't backtracked on anything... there is no systemic problem with police. If you look at the statistics; it proves; those who don't resist arrest have better outcomes, similarly the statistics disprove the analogy that cops are targeting blacks. Higher incidences result in higher confrontations -- proportionally blacks commit more crimes in the USA than whites; hence they encounter more police.

Remember it is the people living in their neighborhoods that call the police (most are black); and in all 3 recent incidents; the police came based on a call to 911.

The more important question which Democrats never address is why blacks proportionately are responsible for the majority of crimes, including murders -- and why the overwhelming majority of these occur in Democrat cities; cities that have been governed by Democrats for many decades.