The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

[)roi(]

You couldn't have done a bit of research yourself? You're so quick to go Trump defender you blind yourself to using rational thought and action.
What the hell does that video have to do with Trump or did I miss something? :rolleyes:

Why should I do the research; it's your post after all? I simply said it requires context; which it did; mistaken identity implies an unfortunate set of circumstances; hardly proof of a systemic issue, and I suspect the victim would hire a good attorney to make some money out of it -- I would!

Dave

Why should I do the research; it's your post after all?

You've now been shown (more than once) that US police can be gung-ho and trigger happy with suspects, especially black suspects so maybe now it's time to stop posting tweets from far right trumpites that tries to deny it ever happens?

Maybe with a little more quality and a lot less fake or exaggerated nonsense posted from Twitter this thread could actually become about the US ELECTION and not about all the other woes and problems of US society.

Why not start a BLM/ANTIFA/TRUMPITE/COMMUNIST thread for all that shit?

R

[)roi(]

You've now been shown (more than once) that US police can be gung-ho and trigger happy with suspects, especially black suspects so maybe now it's time to stop posting tweets from far right trumpites that tries to deny it ever happens?

Maybe with a little more quality and a lot less fake or exaggerated nonsense posted from Twitter this thread could actually become about the US ELECTION and not about all the other woes and problems of US society.

Why not start a BLM/ANTIFA/TRUMPITE/COMMUNIST thread for all that shit?
Nope... "deny" is your word choice not mine. I never said anything of the sort; not in this debate or any other.

I also don't agree that I've seen anything that points to a systemic problem -- because it doesn't exist. Maybe you missed the fact that this happened in a Democrat county in a Democrat state; hence it has nothing to do with the Federal government and certainly nothing to do with Trump -- unless I'm missing something. :rolleyes:

Plus a number of other important contextual bits of information was still missing even from that incident; (as I alluded to earlier)
-- which a jury would have access to, for example:
  • What was the criminal history of the perpetrator they were pursuing; for all we know he could have had a history with violence / resisting arrest hence the rough take down would be justifiable.
Unfortunately you've once again proven you're incapable of any debate without insult; and you're certainly not rational by any measure, not in any debate that I've experienced -- I may be wrong but you don't come across as someone who would have studied STEM; am I correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

satanboy

1598812034722.png
Five years ago today, Dylann Roof murdered 9 Black men and women during a church service. He was later pulled over with a gun in his possession. Body cam footage shows officers calmly apprehending him. After arriving at the station, he was given a cheeseburger because he hadn’t eaten in a couple of days. He’s alive today.
George Floyd allegedly, and likely unknowingly, used a counterfeit bill.
Rayshard Brooks fell asleep in a Wendy’s drive thru.
Philando Castile was pulled over for a traffic violation and reached to get his license like the officer asked him to.
Sandra Bland was taken into custody for a minor traffic violation.
Eric Garner was selling cigarettes.
Terrence Crutcher had car trouble.
Tamir Rice (12) was playing with a toy gun.
John Crawford III was looking at a BB gun for sale in a Walmart.
Alton Sterling was selling DVDs.
Botham Jean was sitting in his apartment watching TV.
Atatiana Jefferson was playing video games in her home.
Breonna Taylor was asleep in her own bed.
Sterling Higgins....called 911 himself during a mental health crisis.

R

[)roi(]

View attachment 6542
Five years ago today, Dylann Roof murdered 9 Black men and women during a church service. He was later pulled over with a gun in his possession. Body cam footage shows officers calmly apprehending him. After arriving at the station, he was given a cheeseburger because he hadn’t eaten in a couple of days. He’s alive today.
George Floyd allegedly, and likely unknowingly, used a counterfeit bill.
Rayshard Brooks fell asleep in a Wendy’s drive thru.
Philando Castile was pulled over for a traffic violation and reached to get his license like the officer asked him to.
Sandra Bland was taken into custody for a minor traffic violation.
Eric Garner was selling cigarettes.
Terrence Crutcher had car trouble.
Tamir Rice (12) was playing with a toy gun.
John Crawford III was looking at a BB gun for sale in a Walmart.
Alton Sterling was selling DVDs.
Botham Jean was sitting in his apartment watching TV.
Atatiana Jefferson was playing video games in her home.
Breonna Taylor was asleep in her own bed.
Sterling Higgins....called 911 himself during a mental health crisis.
That's a joke right -- that's not proof of anything systemic.

If you want to identify a real systemic problem then e.g. tally murders in Democrat cities and compare the number of black on black murders versus any other pairing including police. Like a donkey you've been taught to follow the carrot they want you to focus on.

The prepondurance of crime is committed by blacks in Democrat cities and blacks murder more blacks than any other pairing, also higher crime statistics is why there are more confrontations between police and blacks, all other statistics are tied to that ratio.

If you weren't so brainwashed you'd have figured out the greater issue
-- why are blacks committing so much more crime in comparison to another other race group.

Hint: it has nothing to do with skin colour; it has everything to do with who governs them, that governance locks them into a cycle of crime.

R

[)roi(]

Must be the weed.
Nope here's two examples of why:
  • Nuclear families
  • School choice

Blacks living in Democtat cities have the highest ratio of single parent households I.e. A single parent mother who works and isn't available to supervise her kids -- absence means they become easy prey for gangs recruiting new members.

Have a look at the BLM website and see what is one of their objectives -- to destroy the nuclear family, now why would they want to do that if they really cared about blacks? It's because they don't. All donations to BLM are funneled back to Democrats as donations.

Democtat refuse to provide struggling parents with school choice; their kids are effectively locked into failing government schools, why? ...because of the School Unions who happen to only vote for Democrats. School choice would give parents the ability to take the same government grant and move their kid from a failing government school to another school I.e. The same advantage that middle class & rich people have. Democrats oppose this because of the unions.

There's more reasons why... and you'll find these covered in Republican objectives..

If you're interested I can provide a historical context of where the problems started I.e. since the Democrats New Deal.

Dave

Expected... who would choose to keep their business in Portland or any of the fecklessly governed Democrat cities.

and you wonder why people think you're a biased idiot and a troll.

The Epoch Times is an international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gongnew religious movement, based in the United States.[4][5][6] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty(NTD) Television.[7] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries[8] but is blocked in mainland China.[8]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party.[9] It is also known to promote far-rightpoliticians in Europe,[10][11] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[12][13][14] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccinationpropaganda.[7][15][16] The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups

The Epoch Times has championed President Donald Trump's Spygate conspiracy theory in its news coverage and advertising, and the Epoch Media Group's Edge of Wonder videos on YouTube have spread the far-right, pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory.[7]

An NBC News report found that two of Edge of Wonder's hosts have been a creative director and chief photo editor at The Epoch Times respectively. The newspaper promoted Edge of Wonder videos in dozens of Facebook posts through 2019.[7] The Edge of Wonder hosts, according to The Daily Dot, "embrace QAnon completely" even though "almost nothing QAnon has foretold has actually taken place."[60]

During the February 2020 Iowa Democratic Caucuses, The Epoch Timesshared viral disinformation from the conservative group Judicial Watch that falsely alleged inflated voter rolls.[61] The claim, which went viral on Facebook, was debunked by fact checkers and the Iowa secretary of state.[62][63] A Harvard media expert quoted by NBC News said The Epoch Times employed a "classic disinformation tactic" known as "trading up the chain," in which false stories are repackaged and shared.[61]

During a six-month period in 2019, The Epoch Times spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 Facebook ads that NBC News said were "pro-Trump advertisements." NBC said the amount spent was more than any group except the Trump campaign itself.[7][14] Political ad spending on Facebook in April 2019 through an account called "Coverage of the Trump Presidency by The Epoch Times" exceeded any politician's spending except Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.[13][67] Journalist Judd Legum wrote in May 2019 that The Epoch Times ads were "boosting Donald Trump and floating conspiracy theories about Joe Biden."[13][67]

In August 2019, Facebook banned The Epoch Times from advertising on its platform, after finding that the newspaper broke Facebook's political transparency rules by publishing pro-Trump subscription ads through sockpuppet pages such as "Honest Paper" and "Pure American Journalism."[48][16] A Facebook representative told NBC: "Over the past year we removed accounts associated with The Epoch Times for violating our ad policies, including trying to get around our review systems."[48]

In October 2019, the fact-checking website Snopes reported that The Epoch Times is closely linked to a large network of Facebook pages and groups called The BL (The Beauty of Life) that shares pro-Trump views and conspiracy theories such as QAnon. The BL has spent at least $510,698 on Facebook advertising. Hundreds of the ads were removed for violations of Facebook's advertising rules. The BL network of pages has 28 million followers on Facebook in total, according to Snopes. The editor-in-chief of The BLrecently worked as editor-in-chief of The Epoch Times, and several other BLemployees are listed as current or former employees of The Epoch Times. The BL is registered in Middletown, New York, to an address that also is registered to Falun Gong's Sound of Hope Radio Network and is associated with the YouTube series Beyond Science, but Snopes found "the outlet as a whole is literally the English-language edition of Epoch Times Vietnam."[68][69] Snopes found thatThe BL uses more than 300 fake Facebook profiles based in Vietnam and other countries, using names, stock photos and celebrity photos in their profiles to emulate Americans, to administer more than 150 pro-Trump Facebook groups amplifying its content.[69][70]

Dave

The Epoch Times is identified as spreading misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic in print and via social media including Facebook and YouTube.[74][75] It has promoted anti-China rhetoric and conspiracy theoriesaround the coronavirus outbreak, for example through an 8-page special edition called "How the Chinese Communist Party Endangered the World", which was distributed unsolicited in April 2020 to mail customers in areas of the United States, Canada, and Australia.[76][77] In the newspaper, the SARS-CoV-2 virus is known as the "CCP virus", and a commentary in the newspaper posed the question, "is the novel coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan an accident occasioned by weaponizing the virus at that [Wuhan P4 virology] lab?"[74][76]The paper's editorial board also claimed that COVID-19 patients can potentially be cured by "condemning the CCP."[27]

The misinformation tracker NewsGuard called the French page of The Epoch Times one of the "super-spreaders" of COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook, citing an Epoch Times article that suggested the virus was artificially created.[78][79]

On August 6, 2020, Facebook removed hundreds of fake accounts by a digital company called TruthMedia that promoted Epoch Times and NTD content and pro-Trump conspiracy theories about COVID-19 and protests in the United States.[86][87] The operation included 303 Facebook accounts, 181 pages, 44 Facebook groups and 31 Instagram accounts,[88] which in total were followed by more than 2 million people.[87] Snopes and NBC News reported that TruthMedia had ties to the Epoch Media Group,[89][87] but Stephen Gregory, publisher of The Epoch Times, denied this.[87]

TruthMedia, now banned from Facebook, continues to operate YouTubechannels in Chinese, English, Japanese, and Vietnamese, and has accounts on Pinterest and Twitter.[86] It appears to have begun a petition to the White House to “start calling the novel coronavirus the CCP virus.”[87][86]

R

[)roi(]

The Epoch Times is identified as spreading misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic in print and via social media including Facebook and YouTube.[74][75] It has promoted anti-China rhetoric and conspiracy theoriesaround the coronavirus outbreak, for example through an 8-page special edition called "How the Chinese Communist Party Endangered the World", which was distributed unsolicited in April 2020 to mail customers in areas of the United States, Canada, and Australia.[76][77] In the newspaper, the SARS-CoV-2 virus is known as the "CCP virus", and a commentary in the newspaper posed the question, "is the novel coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan an accident occasioned by weaponizing the virus at that [Wuhan P4 virology] lab?"[74][76]The paper's editorial board also claimed that COVID-19 patients can potentially be cured by "condemning the CCP."[27]

The misinformation tracker NewsGuard called the French page of The Epoch Times one of the "super-spreaders" of COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook, citing an Epoch Times article that suggested the virus was artificially created.[78][79]

On August 6, 2020, Facebook removed hundreds of fake accounts by a digital company called TruthMedia that promoted Epoch Times and NTD content and pro-Trump conspiracy theories about COVID-19 and protests in the United States.[86][87] The operation included 303 Facebook accounts, 181 pages, 44 Facebook groups and 31 Instagram accounts,[88] which in total were followed by more than 2 million people.[87] Snopes and NBC News reported that TruthMedia had ties to the Epoch Media Group,[89][87] but Stephen Gregory, publisher of The Epoch Times, denied this.[87]

TruthMedia, now banned from Facebook, continues to operate YouTubechannels in Chinese, English, Japanese, and Vietnamese, and has accounts on Pinterest and Twitter.[86] It appears to have begun a petition to the White House to “start calling the novel coronavirus the CCP virus.”[87][86]
Epoch Times; you really shouldn't quote leftists sources for fact checking anything -- they only feed your cognitive dissonance, nothing else.
Also the the only troll on this thread is you... you do realise; that ,you're the who is being triggered by my posts; not the other way around. I could give a shit what you post. Hence back to ignoring for you -- triggered juveniles don't deserve a response.

Jings

That's a joke right -- that's not proof of anything systemic.

If you want to identify a real systemic problem then e.g. tally murders in Democrat cities and compare the number of black on black murders versus any other pairing including police. Like a donkey you've been taught to follow the carrot they want you to focus on.

The prepondurance of crime is committed by blacks in Democrat cities and blacks murder more blacks than any other pairing, also higher crime statistics is why there are more confrontations between police and blacks, all other statistics are tied to that ratio.

If you weren't so brainwashed you'd have figured out the greater issue
-- why are blacks committing so much more crime in comparison to another other race group.

Hint: it has nothing to do with skin colour; it has everything to do with who governs them, that governance locks them into a cycle of crime.

Do you actually research the propaganda you are listening to? Whites commit the most crimes in USA, irrespective if they're Democrat or Republican.

R

[)roi(]

Do you actually research the propaganda you are listening to? Whites commit the most crimes in USA, irrespective if they're Democrat or Republican.

Ratios matter... or were you too triggered to realise.

Preponderance of Blacks are murdered by other blacks, same applies to whites.
2018 crimes.png

Now factor in the population. Blacks based on the % of the population are disproportionately skewed ito crime statistics, there is most certainly a problem. i.e. ratios matter -- e.g. 12% of the population commits 45% of the murders.
1598880905824.png

As I've always said; why is what really matters.

EADC

Has all the stats about the Dems wonders when he will realise Republican controlled areas have more poverty per capita.

But that's none of my business.