The Hortus Cultura thread

Y2K

Lmao I did with much regret, I still have about 4 females left, now that I have proper space to work with I think I'll start planning my grows, do autoflowers year round and photos when the season changes.

BloodrayneZA

I've heard about this, maybe I'll start taking clippings but I think the point @biometrics is trying to make is that having males around could be a huge problem waiting to happen.
Yeah it is, I nuked 1 out of 8 plants that was male - pointless to keep growing it when it's not going to produce anything for you.

Jings

White Widow - still a baby but growing very fast.

Attachments

• little_widow.jpg
    little_widow.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 9

Tribs

1606582234490.png
My baby - now I need to learn how and where to plant her. She has been living outside without any extra treatment

Tribs

Maximum sun, minimum wind. Looks like a female if I'm not mistaken.
It is - we were very careful. We did find a male and she destroyed it immediately. She has tons - is planning to go into edibles etc so am going to give her the link to your site

biometrics

Redoing my herb garden. Dug a 20cm deep ditch on the four sides, lined it with black plastic to stop the grass from growing through, filled it with rocks with a layer on top for a wall.

Next will do the black plastic under the bird bath and pavers and place the red stones in the gap between.

Then spread the sand around, go buy new plants and plant them. :D

IMG_20201231_172307.jpg

Jings

Looks like the rocks came in handy. Try garden cress, only takes 14 days to grow.

biometrics

Looks like the rocks came in handy. Try garden cress, only takes 14 days to grow.
Stuff that attracts pests goes into the greenhouse. This is for stuff they ignore (mostly) like basil, mint, rosemary and thyme.