The Chat Room

Jings

Yes. That happens at night when I am trying to fall asleep, too. Sometimes takes me ages to doze off.
Quite a few memes about trying to fall asleep at night. Took me ages to fall asleep on Tuesday night after experiencing EHS. Nothing in almost a decade, then suddenly bang, as I was dozing off. Scary stuff.
You mean one where he talks to himself?
Yes, exactly that.

Nicholas

Quite a few memes about trying to fall asleep at night. Took me ages to fall asleep on Tuesday night after experiencing EHS. Nothing in almost a decade, then suddenly bang, as I was dozing off. Scary stuff. Yes, exactly that.
EHS?

/Notices that he talks to himself frequently.
/Spawns another instance to respond to complaints and insults
/Spawns another instance to respond to responder
/Goes cross eyed. Shuts down

Jings

EHS?

/Notices that he talks to himself frequently.
/Spawns another instance to respond to complaints and insults
/Spawns another instance to respond to responder
/Goes cross eyed. Shuts down

Exploding Head Syndrome. Loud noise in the head asthat sounds like a gunshot, crash, bomb, cymbals etc.

Are you asleep?

biometrics

What do you think causes it? Mine happens when dozing off to sleep. Then wide awake struggling to sleep again.
It was another stressful period? I don't know. Not really more or less alcohol, stress, deaths or whatever. Maybe the kitty deaths. Who knows.

But it is a bewildering experience. Actual explosion sounds in your head as you wake up (or wakes you up rather). Happened a number of times over a few months.

Jings

It was another stressful period? I don't know. Not really more or less alcohol, stress, deaths or whatever. Maybe the kitty deaths. Who knows.

But it is a bewildering experience. Actual explosion sounds in your head as you wake up (or wakes you up rather). Happened a number of times over a few months.
Very interesting you should mention stress because mine could possibly relate. Not the stress itself but rather suppressing emotions that keep wanting to bubble up to the surface.

LD50

Exploding Head Syndrome. Loud noise in the head asthat sounds like a gunshot, crash, bomb, cymbals etc.

Are you asleep?
Hd that a few times over the last maybe 3 weeks. It truly is a crap experience. Also had the fright wake-up. Like a shock. Your whole body intensely contracts and releases in a split second. That feeling when someone boo's you around the corner? That reaction