The Chat Room

Tribs

Oh, that's not unusual. I'm guessing that many people have work days like that - if they are able to work and have even a part-time job to begin with. Sorry....wasn't fishing for sympathy.

I have sent you a telegram. :p
No I actually feel for you. I know you were not fishing

Nicholas

Is Nicholas ever roguish?
Probably not. According to a list he posted last week, he is more likely to get into trouble for boring you to death. He doesn't like to take risks and go on adventures. He is the weird dude who spent break time doing his homework for next week or reading a book. You wouldn't find him tossing a ball around with the other guys. :sleep:

Tribble may say that she is boring, but she ain't got nuthin' on Nicholas.

Jings

Probably not. According to a list he posted last week, he is more likely to get into trouble for boring you to death. He doesn't like to take risks and go on adventures. He is the weird dude who spent break time doing his homework for next week or reading a book. You wouldn't find him tossing a ball around with the other guys.

Perhaps that's another reason for your creativity as your mind creates adventures you wouldn't risk in real life.

biometrics

Probably not. According to a list he posted last week, he is more likely to get into trouble for boring you to death. He doesn't like to take risks and go on adventures. He is the weird dude who spent break time doing his homework for next week or reading a book. You wouldn't find him tossing a ball around with the other guys. :sleep:

I sense a wild side in there.

Tribs

I sense a wild side in there.
He is adventurous and wild enough for me to have been friends with him for many many years
The is the one that is always there when I need a smile. I love his mind and how he thinks. He really underestimates himself

dabean

My phone went through a wash cycle this morning. I forgot it in my jacket pocket last night.

No harm done thankfully. Quite a relief.

Spizz

My phone went through a wash cycle this morning. I forgot it in my jacket pocket last night.

No harm done thankfully. Quite a relief.

What phone is it? I dropped a phone in a puddle a few years ago and it took a month before it stopped working. Took it to be repaired and they said nope, water damage had led to corrosion.

dabean

What phone is it? I dropped a phone in a puddle a few years ago and it took a month before it stopped working. Took it to be repaired and they said nope, water damage had led to corrosion.

iPhone SE 2020.