The Chat Room

Nicholas

Me too. How about that digital art you were working on?
Where have all the flowers gone?

No "digital art" between my ears, so nothing to come out. You could look at Tribble's creative writing thread for something I was ruminating over.

Nicholas

He is adventurous and wild enough for me to have been friends with him for many many years
The is the one that is always there when I need a smile. I love his mind and how he thinks. He really underestimates himself
It sounds as though age has tamed the Tribble. :p

Nicholas

He is adventurous and wild enough for me to have been friends with him for many many years
The is the one that is always there when I need a smile. I love his mind and how he thinks. He really underestimates himself
Having overextended himself once, he would rather play it safe. He is not certain of what he can realistically expect of himself.

Tribs

Having overextended himself once, he would rather play it safe. He is not certain of what he can realistically expect of himself.
That is the adventure. Failure isn't something to be avoided, but to be embraced. The reward is not in the success but in the attempt - the experience. The ability to say "I did a thing"

Jings

Where have all the flowers gone?

No "digital art" between my ears, so nothing to come out. You could look at Tribble's creative writing thread for something I was ruminating over.
What about those other awesome pics you showed us? I remember the lady with the ancient garments of armour.
Most of that isn't even physically possible. Whatever remains is too costly.
We can dream.

Nicholas

That is the adventure. Failure isn't something to be avoided, but to be embraced. The reward is not in the success but in the attempt - the experience. The ability to say "I did a thing"
Tribbles are brave little creatures.
Don't know what I would try if I did do something that wrenched me from my comfort zone, but was still fairly safe.
Comfort Zones are soft and warm and devoid of sharp edges.

Jings

I don't know what will happen next. It will be whatever comes into my head when next I am playing with DAZ 3D or an iClone demo.
I hope you might find it good enough to display.

Do you know if there's an art thread on this forum?