The Chat Room

biometrics

OTP accepted, yay!

But now the difficult part, sellers are difficult so have given us 40 days to sell our house. I believe we can.

biometrics

Going to do a private sale via property24, they now allow private sellers for R2,000. No way I’m paying 5% on R4m. We are home all the time anyway.

When is the best time to take photos, noon I suppose?

biometrics

Hopefully you will be able to replace the 2080 with something to your liking when it no longer serves your needs.
I have a 6Gb GeForce GTX 1060 Carbonite Special. Upgraded from a GTX 960 for....errr.....no good reason. :p
Most of my displays are HD and will remain so for some time, so I won’t be upgrading again any time soon.

scudsucker

I'm trying to order pizza on Ŭber.

I live alone. All the fucking pizza places are "buy one, get one free".

I mean I am as charitable as the next guy, but I can't even eat one whole pizza and I am not going to go out looking for a bergie to take the second. That's the fucking point of ordering in. I want to stay in!

satanboy

I mean I am as charitable as the next guy, but I can't even eat one whole pizza and I am not going to go out looking for a bergie to take the second. That's the fucking point of ordering in. I want to stay in!
Then don't use Uber or have the 2nd one for breakfast.

biometrics

Use the store website, not Uber.

scudsucker

Then don't use Uber or have the 2nd one for breakfast.
I will have half of the first one for breakfast.

I live (currently) in the super-posh part of Newlands. I have not seen a beggar for months. I would gladly give the second pizza to some homeless person but would mean I need to find one.

biometrics

I will have half of the first one for breakfast.

I live (currently) in the super-posh part of Newlands. I have not seen a beggar for months. I would gladly give the second pizza to some homeless person but would mean I need to find one.
You can send me one. Fuck. Now I need pizza.

scudsucker

Also, while I am on a rant: cats evolved centuries, even millennia before laptops were invented.

How does my cat, who before I got him from TEARS had never seen a laptop, then know how to sit on the keyboard?

biometrics

Also, while I am on a rant: cats evolved centuries, even millennia before laptops were invented.

How does my cat, who before I got him from TEARS had never seen a laptop, then know how to sit on the keyboard?
My last cat, Karma, was a computer cat. He could walk all round rubbing stuff and me, lounging and never put a paw on a keyboard. All my other cats though are not computer literate.

Sonikku

They're ahead of the curve, we're their subjects, the entire planet is ruled by cats

Johnatan56

Going to do a private sale via property24, they now allow private sellers for R2,000. No way I’m paying 5% on R4m. We are home all the time anyway.

When is the best time to take photos, noon I suppose?
The time just before sunrise, second place just after sunset, the soft glow.

scudsucker

That reminds me of this one time I was walking my dogs on Sandy Bay Beach, and there was one gentleman there who did not even need to disguise his nudity, his belly was so large that it hung over his genitals.

There is another guy there who injects his testicles with saline until they are the size of oranges or grapefruit (I did not go close enough to measure) but really?

There are two sides to Sandy Bay, the regular nudists (in the north) and the gay pick-up zone, in the south). Both these gents were in the latter. I mean, I am fairly weird-fetish friendly but WTF? Like maybe you want to look your best in order to score?

I guess I am just not in their attraction group

Nicholas

That reminds me of this one time I was walking my dogs on Sandy Bay Beach, and there was one gentleman there who did not even need to disguise his nudity, his belly was so large that it hung over his genitals.

There is another guy there who injects his testicles with saline until they are the size of oranges or grapefruit (I did not go close enough to measure) but really?

There are two sides to Sandy Bay, the regular nudists (in the north) and the gay pick-up zone, in the south). Both these gents were in the latter. I mean, I am fairly weird-fetish friendly but WTF? Like maybe you want to look your best in order to score?

I guess I am just not in their attraction group
That can't be doing his testicles any favours.

Venomous

It happens. Our bedroom has this window and on more than one occasion I've been woken up by some dove or something fucking into it.

Apologies for drunken photo.

e6b21674875171de98437a52bcd1540d.jpg
I would not sleep well. It needs to be dark enough that I can’t see my hand in front of my face. Then it’s dark enough. There are dark navy 100% block out curtains in the room. Phone sleeps in a drawer. No blinking lights. Then I can manage my 5~6 hours. Else maybe 2 hours when I end up passing out from exhaustion. S