The Chat Room

DA-LION-619

Works on my iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Android phone. On the same PC it works in a web browser and the Mail universal app. Just not Outlook. Been working for years until today. Spent about 6 hours trying to solve it, and I tried EVERYTHING. No luck. Fucks sake. Guess I don't have Outlook anymore on my work PC.
Are you using MFA? The desktop app might require an app password.

biometrics

Are you using MFA? The desktop app might require an app password.
No not MFA, just a password. It just loops asking for the password repeatedly.

Partner told me to open a ticket and they call back after 20 minutes. I did not know this is an option, will do tomorrow.

satanboy

A new Food Lovers Market opened in Bothasig yesterday. I passed it a few moments ago and the queue to get in must be >500.

WTF? Are they giving away free food?

People are nuts.

Johnatan56

A new Food Lovers Market opened in Bothasig yesterday. I passed it a few moments ago and the queue to get in must be >500.

WTF? Are they giving away free food?

People are nuts.
The one in Parklands used to have a pretty good lunch area, often went there during a longer lunch break when WFH to go get stuff, or on the weekend.

biometrics

The one in Parklands used to have a pretty good lunch area, often went there during a longer lunch break when WFH to go get stuff, or on the weekend.
The one in Sunningdale? Yeah nice place. Got trinchado sauce there :D

biometrics

I used to take Magnesium Glycerate when I’m not drinking to help me sleep and it seemed to help a bit.

Been taking Magnesium Chloride (slow release) this week and fucking hell this stuff makes me sleep well. So relieved as previous times I temper my drinking I suffer from lying awake for many hours.

Yay.

Johnatan56

Baxteen

as someone who quit drinking because he realized he had a problem, read that last statement again.
there is definately something wrong dude. likely you are strong than me and you can have a look at yourself and find a way to fix the underlying problem rather than hide from it with booze.
I wasnt that strong I had to go completely cold turkey from booze to get to a point where I could deal with my underlying problem.

biometrics

as someone who quit drinking because he realized he had a problem, read that last statement again.
there is definately something wrong dude. likely you are strong than me and you can have a look at yourself and find a way to fix the underlying problem rather than hide from it with booze.
I wasnt that strong I had to go completely cold turkey from booze to get to a point where I could deal with my underlying problem.
Yeah, don't really want to psychoanalyse myself. I know alcohol can be an issue, but I also give it up quite easily when I need to (just the getting to sleep that sucked being used to getting to sleep with alcohol in my system).

Baxteen

Totally get you
When I quit it was because I realized I was not handling life sober ever. I struggled giving it up. clearly you have a bit of a different issue. but now that you have a different solution that might help you get though it better than I got though mine

biometrics

First week of diet going well, so I get my reward... Castle Lite due to the lower kJs.

IMG_20221021_151206.jpg

biometrics

Slightly inebriated. Can never decide if I like it more or sober. Just a habit I guess.