The Chat Room

biometrics

They are quite different. LSD can cause hallucinations but you are in "this" world. I've done 3 and a half tabs at once and safely hiked up (and down) a mountain.

Big doses of DMT take you into an entirely different place. There is no way to walk, you are on your back.
I've done Ketamine a few times, yeah not sure I'm keen on that type of dissociative experience again, truly epic but don't need to do it again. I'm more into having fun and seeing pretty things.

scudsucker

LSD can be pretty challenging but it is not dissociative. The peak of a trip can be very difficult to manage but it is manageable. DMT is just.. beyond.

The only thing I can compare it to is chloroform in big doses; but that is something of a niche user exeperience... chloroform is not recommended!

Edit: Salvia Divonorum is similar to DMT in experience and time; I have only surpassed the threshold from "oh, pretty pictures", to "OH MY FUCKING SHIT" twice because I struggle to smoke enough as I am a non-smoker.

Last edited:

Baxteen

my first experiece wiht LSD was a candy flip, on a december morning, and we went to the east rand mall. bought a KFC avalanche because it was very hot everything kicked in as the ice cream started melting. while the idea sounds amazing for someone who has experience and knows what to expect, for a first trip this was terrible. and I have not touched any of the kind since, and most likely wont ever again.
I know my mind well enough to know I wont be able to handle that kind of thing again.
so we will get some for my GF, and I will be a sober person around to keep her grounded.
she can paint and trip all day and have some fun.
I will stick to my boring sober life. I understand i am an addict and I dont want to open that rabit hole again.
if I am offered coke though, that is much more difficult to say no to. I only survived working double shifts and then heading back to PTA for a full day of classes during uni days because of coke. so for me coke has only fond memories and I dont feel like it is addictive to me. I could have a gram left after a bender weekend and save the entire gram for the next weekend.

satanboy

They are quite different. LSD can cause hallucinations but you are in "this" world. I've done 3 and a half tabs at once and safely hiked up (and down) a mountain.

Big doses of DMT take you into an entirely different place. There is no way to walk, you are on your back.
I once had a very large dose of LSD (and then took more than 20min later). During the experience, I thought I had died (on an operating table). "Woke up", face down in a field and was still tripping balls after 7 hours (of consumption). Probab;y my worst LSD trip ever.

Baxteen

Didn't you get married a few years ago?
I am very happily married, still in an open relationship, have been an open relationship for going on 10 years.

wife set me up with my GF around Xmas 2020, and once the rules were set up we have a very good relationship.
my wife and my GF are very good friends.

satanboy

I am in a full restaurant and a man at the next table on his own is having a conversation on his cellphone via speaker. WTF!!?

biometrics

I am in a full restaurant and a man at the next table on his own is having a conversation on his cellphone via speaker. WTF!!?
Was at a restaurant this weekend and the lady at the table behind me was listening to her Whatsapps on speaker, and then I had to listen to her replying. Multiple times.

Johnatan56

Was at a restaurant this weekend and the lady at the table behind me was listening to her Whatsapps on speaker, and then I had to listen to her replying. Multiple times.
You go up to them and say "no speaker, thanks", or you tell a waiter that if you're too shy/don't directly want to deal with it.
I've done this twice here where idiots put music on speakers in restaurants, but I'm the guy who literally grabbed a motorcyclist a few weeks ago to stop them when he tried to drive around me on a Zebra crossing instead of stopping when I was there first.

biometrics

Anyone using the Windows version of Outlook stopped working today? It keeps asking for a password. Using the same password works on my phone and web. Grrr

scudsucker

My one cat walked with all four paws into the paint tray I was using. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I had (a long time ago) a PC with a power button on the keyboard.

Guess where my cat liked to stand... I can't recall the OS version but that power button triggered automatic shutdown, no chance of saving anything.

scudsucker

He was a great cat so I forgive him.

There was this one incident where he was just starting a poo in the garden, and the landlord's two dogs came racing round the corner to answer the gate bell. My cat went straight up a huge tree and refused to come down

So I climbed the tree to rescue him. Just below the cat I reached up into a Y shaped junction in the branches... to find his interrupted arboreal shit sitting there.

I don't forgive him for that.

biometrics

No issue my side, AD authentication though.
Works on my iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Android phone. On the same PC it works in a web browser and the Mail universal app. Just not Outlook. Been working for years until today. Spent about 6 hours trying to solve it, and I tried EVERYTHING. No luck. Fucks sake. Guess I don't have Outlook anymore on my work PC.