The Chat Room

biometrics

Fancy - neat, too.
Do your computers have their own rooms, or do you keep them in your bedroom?
That’s my media and gaming PC plus my company’s server, firewall and backup PC in the rack. I work on my Lenovo laptop in another room. I also have a Macbook in my bedroom.

Baxteen

I got fucking sick. feel like shit today.

and its my aniversary weekend.
we are going to friends tonight for movies and game night. just my wife, myself, my Girlfriend and the couple who's house this will be at. basically the core group.
what really sucks is I know this is going to get worse and worse over the weekend, but I ahve already taken leave for monday because its our aniversary. so now that will be a wasted leave day because I can feel I am going to get booked off by tuesday for at least 2 days.

biometrics

I got fucking sick. feel like shit today.

and its my aniversary weekend.
we are going to friends tonight for movies and game night. just my wife, myself, my Girlfriend and the couple who's house this will be at. basically the core group.
what really sucks is I know this is going to get worse and worse over the weekend, but I ahve already taken leave for monday because its our aniversary. so now that will be a wasted leave day because I can feel I am going to get booked off by tuesday for at least 2 days.
And now you are going to infect everyone. Sucky situation.

Baxteen

going to go to the pharmacy just now, grab some stuff, dose myself stupid, nap until my meeting at 13:30, then hopefully be less contagious.
but honestly if I am feeling like I will make others sick I will just stay home. everyone else can go have fun without me and not get sick. not worth risking the health of others just so I can have a small brain break and relax after a month of non stop work

biometrics

going to go to the pharmacy just now, grab some stuff, dose myself stupid, nap until my meeting at 13:30, then hopefully be less contagious.
but honestly if I am feeling like I will make others sick I will just stay home. everyone else can go have fun without me and not get sick. not worth risking the health of others just so I can have a small brain break and relax after a month of non stop work
Just wear a surgical mask incl your nose.

Baxteen

Just wear a surgical mask incl your nose.
I did. got a bunch of fizzy tablets.
again this is 100% the start of getting sick, not full symptoms yet. hoping I can nip it before it gets too bad.
was really looking forward to double cuddle movie night