The Chat Room

Nicholas

Did you search on South African Google?
I use the web browser that is included in my operating system. It defaults to Bing.

I would expect to see people being more daring in places like Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Johannesburg. Maybe Gqeberha, too.
@Lara: what have you observed?

Dave

:) He may find that MyBB doesn't like their content being exposed on Twitter like that. But it will bring more traffic - so a double-edged sword perhaps. It will also allow the right to congregate, knowing they have a space sympathetic to their ideals.

/notes a familiar name in the followers

Jings

I use the web browser that is included in my operating system. It defaults to Bing.

I would expect to see people being more daring in places like Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Johannesburg. Maybe Gqeberha, too.

I imagine it would be interesting to hear what Lara has to say as well.

Nicholas

I finished watching a series called "The Nevers" on Showmax last night. The beginning of the final episode confused me: I checked to see whether I was watching the same series.

Lara

Coloring in exotic colors is reserved for unique events but there is always an exception.

Free spirits are seldom observed in the wild. :D