The Chat Room

Jings

Make that all six seasons, then. I know that I watched them all. The final season had his daughter in it. I expected more of her, but I suppose that they wanted to wrap up the series.
Agreed. The show was getting more interesting as the story progressed. Pity they has to wrap it up.
Often easier just to lie around doing nothing then to pick a game and play it - or finish what I started years ago. :oops:
Been feeling that way too of late - lacking motivation. There must be a way out of the rut.

Nicholas

Agreed. The show was getting more interesting as the story progressed. Pity they has to wrap it up. Been feeling that way too of late - lacking motivation. There must be a way out of the rut.
Indeed. She teased much, but did not deliver - or maybe I just read too much into the trailer.

1639649838997.png

Sure, you'll make a bigger hole, but the blast might just boost you out of the rut. :p

Nicholas

Are they apple tartlets? Seems like you've been feeling a little satany lately.
What words come to mind when we think of God? Merciful? Just? Compassionate? In fact, the Bible lays out God’s primary qualities clearly: jealous, petty, unforgiving, bloodthirsty, vindictive—and worse! [Dan Barker]
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. Isaiah 45:7 [NIV]